2aHawaii

Tools and Uses => Firearms and Accessories => Topic started by: sig229 on February 12, 2012, 05:33:08 PM

Title: Gunsmiths on Oahu
Post by: sig229 on February 12, 2012, 05:33:08 PM
Just wondering if there are any gun smiths on Oahu. Want to move the trigger group on my saiga12 for my bumpski. Any help would be great. Thank you
Title: Re: Gunsmiths on Oahu
Post by: SpeedTek on February 12, 2012, 08:10:55 PM
Doesnt need to be a gunsmith. Just someone who knows how.

If you take it to a gunsmith make sure he has done it before.  I learned my lesson a long time ago.

Call Brian at X-Ring or contact me.

Title: Re: Gunsmiths on Oahu
Post by: mongoose on February 12, 2012, 08:36:06 PM
I heard that Esteban does that........
Title: Re: Gunsmiths on Oahu
Post by: 808shooter on February 12, 2012, 09:53:32 PM
JHP Arms
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/GunStores/StoreDetails.aspx?sid=97780 (http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/GunStores/StoreDetails.aspx?sid=97780)
Title: Re: Gunsmiths on Oahu
Post by: sig229 on February 14, 2012, 11:33:55 PM
Everyone thanks for the info! I'm goin to check it out and see who I can get to complete it for me.