2aHawaii
Gun Clubs => Hawaii Defense Foundation => Topic started by: macsak on January 03, 2018, 12:51:36 PM
-
anyone interested in helping out?
mahalo
steve
-
I'm in, not sure on the Mrs. changemyoil66. Need to see what her work schedule is. Remind me as it gets closer.
-
How can we help?
-
is this help before the gun show starts, like setting up or during it?
-
I can help with other stuff prior to the gun show. Creating brochures, displays, etc.
-
How can we help?
looking for people to help set up and man the booth on Saturday
and man the booth and tear down on sunday
-
is this help before the gun show starts, like setting up or during it?
see post above
-
I can help with other stuff prior to the gun show. Creating brochures, displays, etc.
thanks, Z
I think we have that under control
-
thanks, Z
I think we have that under control
Need stronger ziplock bags, 2 broke and brass fell all over my carpet.
-
Need stronger ziplock bags, 2 broke and brass fell all over my carpet.
I hope the vultures didn't get em :rofl:
-
Need stronger ziplock bags, 2 broke and brass fell all over my carpet.
lol
sorry about that
yeah, we switched out those regular ziplocks for freezer ones
-
lol
sorry about that
yeah, we switched out those regular ziplocks for freezer ones
bump, still looking for volunteers
i'll contact the interested people in the next week
aloha
steve
-
bump, still looking for volunteers
i'll contact the interested people in the next week
aloha
steve
Put me down for Saturday all day.
-
bump, still looking for volunteers
i'll contact the interested people in the next week
aloha
steve
bumper
-
Sign me up... As if I had a choice >:D
-
Sign me up... As if I had a choice >:D
watch the table, i'll be right back
-
Sign me up... As if I had a choice >:D
Teri chicken strips!!!!
Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk