2aHawaii

Tools and Uses => Hunting => Topic started by: 308gunner on January 10, 2018, 08:15:29 AM

Title: 05 Jan 2018 - Big Boar Down!
Post by: 308gunner on January 10, 2018, 08:15:29 AM
First hog of the New Year.  Nice Boar!   :shaka:
Title: Re: 05 Jan 2018 - Big Boar Down!
Post by: drck1000 on January 10, 2018, 11:34:09 AM
Nice!

You guys have been busy! Lots of family parties over the holidays.  ;D

I have made kalua pig over the holidays in previous years. But that’s with store bought meat. Must be awesome prepare and share the results of your hard work!
Title: Re: 05 Jan 2018 - Big Boar Down!
Post by: Heavies on January 10, 2018, 01:02:41 PM
Beautiful looking tusks on that baboy!
Title: Re: 05 Jan 2018 - Big Boar Down!
Post by: oldfart on January 10, 2018, 01:14:35 PM
Nice :thumbsup:
Title: Re: 05 Jan 2018 - Big Boar Down!
Post by: 308gunner on January 10, 2018, 02:49:56 PM
Nice!

You guys have been busy! Lots of family parties over the holidays.  ;D

I have made kalua pig over the holidays in previous years. But that’s with store bought meat. Must be awesome prepare and share the results of your hard work!
I can’t cook... but I can eat.  😂
My brother is the cook.