2aHawaii

General Topics => General Discussion => Topic started by: PalisadesKid on March 22, 2018, 10:11:51 AM

Title: "NO, not every student supports gun control"
Post by: PalisadesKid on March 22, 2018, 10:11:51 AM
Article from Punahou HS Junior Melissa Newsham

Excerpt:

Even some left leaning students were shocked when the walkout became an anti-NRA, anti-right event. While I can only speak for the school that I attend, I suspect the inconsistency between how the event was presented and how it was actually carried out may have been the case for many other schools across the country.

It is deceitful to organize the walkout as non-partisan, slap on some gun control rhetoric after the fact, then point to the event as proof that the young generation is unanimously for heavy restrictions.



Full Article:
http://www.civilbeat.org/2018/03/no-not-every-student-is-for-gun-control/

She keeps this up, Civil Beat will probably stop publishing her opinions...
Title: Re: "NO, not every student supports gun control"
Post by: oldfart on March 22, 2018, 11:29:28 AM
Impressive