2aHawaii

General Topics => Political Discussion => Topic started by: dafrtknocker on April 08, 2018, 08:42:11 AM

Title: More propaganda from the Star-Advertser
Post by: dafrtknocker on April 08, 2018, 08:42:11 AM
So far all comments Pro 2A.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/2018/04/08/editorial/on-politics/keeping-hawaiis-gun-laws-tough-goes-a-long-way-in-controlling-violence/?HSA=22a790326198a150f13a0a52dfb94efea7669255
Title: Re: More propaganda from the Star-Advertser
Post by: groveler on April 08, 2018, 11:51:09 AM
Star Advertiser is really wrong.
It is not the insidious un-constitutional laws they pass,
it is that our population is made of Ohana oriented people and
an absence of violent cultures that occupy most large
cities in America.
I do not violate any constitutional Federal, state or local laws.
I've got this PC stuff down pretty good!  I'd be banned
If I wrote what I really think.
Title: Re: More propaganda from the Star-Advertser
Post by: robtmc on April 11, 2018, 12:25:07 PM
No way will I bother reading a rag that openly hawked Øbozo merchandise.

I feel certain they did not correlate Hawaii's relative lack of firearms crime with the lack of the typical inner-city underclass found in most all larger mainland cities.