2aHawaii

Vendors => OGC Tactical => Topic started by: OGC on April 13, 2012, 12:45:59 PM

Title: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
Post by: OGC on April 13, 2012, 12:45:59 PM
NOVESKE CHAINSAWS ARE BACK! EVEN BETTER.. THESE ARE GEN II LOWERS!!!! $175 EACH FOR A LOWER THAT SELLS FOR OVER $260
Title: Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
Post by: OGC on April 13, 2012, 05:49:47 PM
THE NOVESKE CHAINSAWS ARE ALL SOLD!  THANKS GUYS!
Title: Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
Post by: ibuytoys on April 13, 2012, 06:06:49 PM
Geez, that was fast!!  Must've been like feeding time at the zoo. Lol!!

Title: Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
Post by: drck1000 on April 16, 2012, 03:45:19 PM
Yeah, that was super quick!  I went in to pick up my preorder/pay ammo and learned about the lowers being on sale.  I wasn't planning on buying anything that day, but I couldn't pass up the deal on the lower.  Now I'll start ot process of buying parts for the build. 

There are some noticeable blems on the one that I got, but nothing that I would particularly notice or care about, particularly after running the gun for a while.
Title: Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
Post by: Ichigeki Hissatsu on May 18, 2012, 10:22:22 PM
Yeah, that was super quick!  I went in to pick up my preorder/pay ammo and learned about the lowers being on sale.  I wasn't planning on buying anything that day, but I couldn't pass up the deal on the lower.  Now I'll start ot process of buying parts for the build. 

There are some noticeable blems on the one that I got, but nothing that I would particularly notice or care about, particularly after running the gun for a while.

you getting more of these in any time soon?  ;D
Title: Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
Post by: OGC on May 19, 2012, 12:22:14 PM
I hope so.  But those were the first and last we have EVER seen...
Title: Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
Post by: Izanagi on May 21, 2012, 10:13:30 AM
I hope so.  But those were the first and last we have EVER seen...

What about noveske stripped uppers?  Do you have those on order or are they just as rare?
Title: Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
Post by: DuckFat on May 21, 2012, 10:59:36 AM
This title needs editing, I keep getting excited thinking that more are in......
Title: Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
Post by: OGC on May 21, 2012, 06:51:11 PM
What about noveske stripped uppers?  Do you have those on order or are they just as rare?

these no such thing as a noveske stripped upper.

they use VLTOR and Cerro Forge
Title: Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
Post by: Izanagi on May 22, 2012, 03:12:34 PM
these no such thing as a noveske stripped upper.

they use VLTOR and Cerro Forge

Yea i know, but from the pics i seen noveske's version have their iron cross on it, so i call them noveske uppers lol.  Are these hard to get a hold of?  I got a noveske barrel coming in and want to put that on a noveske upper, but doesn't look like i'm going to be able to find one.
Title: Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
Post by: fstbckgt on October 31, 2012, 02:39:47 AM
Any more Gen II chainsaw lowers coming in soon?
Title: Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
Post by: OGC on October 31, 2012, 12:16:26 PM
Have them in stock but they do run $199 for the Gen IIs these days, have Gen 1 for less but I dont recall the price right now.. Will check in AM.
Title: Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
Post by: mauiboi9 on November 01, 2012, 06:52:20 PM
Are any of the noveske matched uppers and lower receivers in stock?
Title: Re: NOVEKSE CHAINSAW GEN II LOWERS IN!
Post by: OGC on November 02, 2012, 04:57:00 PM
Are any of the noveske matched uppers and lower receivers in stock?

Sure do, and on sale for $349