2aHawaii

General Topics => General Discussion => Topic started by: changemyoil66 on March 16, 2020, 07:16:23 AM

Title: Empty vegas gunstore
Post by: changemyoil66 on March 16, 2020, 07:16:23 AM
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3106479769364948&id=100000088669906&sfnsn=mo&d=n&vh=e

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Empty vegas gunstore
Post by: changemyoil66 on March 16, 2020, 07:23:19 AM
Lmk if link doesnt work. Had issues and couldnt post in an existing thread. Had to start a new one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Empty vegas gunstore
Post by: WTF?Shane on March 16, 2020, 08:44:36 AM
Dafuq is everyone getting ready for?
Title: Re: Empty vegas gunstore
Post by: changemyoil66 on March 16, 2020, 08:46:26 AM
Dafuq is everyone getting ready for?

I know CA gunstores have more asians coming in to buy.  Prob same anti 2a people now understand the reason for it.  Gun store should ask who they voted for, then depending on the answer, deny service.  Or ask them if assault rifles with 30rd clips should be owned by civilians.
Title: Re: Empty vegas gunstore
Post by: WTF?Shane on March 16, 2020, 08:56:48 AM
I forgot that everyone now needs to protect their TP supply from looters.
Title: Re: Empty vegas gunstore
Post by: changemyoil66 on March 16, 2020, 09:00:46 AM
I forgot that everyone now needs to protect their TP supply from looters.

Or looter could be a dick and wet all the TP they find inside the home.
Title: Re: Empty vegas gunstore
Post by: MMM on March 17, 2020, 06:12:56 PM
everything from firearms to ammo pretty much wiped out in most gun stores in Vegas. weird seeing bass pro shelves empty.
Title: Re: Empty vegas gunstore
Post by: rklapp on March 17, 2020, 06:50:24 PM
I have a friend who's female gay liberal, Sanders all the way. Out of the blue, she texts me asking what I thought about Glocks and what it takes to get one. You coulda knocked me over with a feather. Dafuq is right.
Title: Re: Empty vegas gunstore
Post by: changemyoil66 on March 17, 2020, 09:22:35 PM
I have a friend who's female gay liberal, Sanders all the way. Out of the blue, she texts me asking what I thought about Glocks and what it takes to get one. You coulda knocked me over with a feather. Dafuq is right.
Tell her to go try and buy one. Im sure at some point, u told her the gun show loophole doesnt exist.



Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Empty vegas gunstore
Post by: macsak on March 18, 2020, 04:56:51 AM
Tell her to go try and buy one. Im sure at some point, u told her the gun show loophole doesnt exist.



Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

that's not what he meant...
Title: Re: Empty vegas gunstore
Post by: Platinum808 on March 18, 2020, 05:50:21 AM
I have a friend who's female gay liberal, Sanders all the way. Out of the blue, she texts me asking what I thought about Glocks and what it takes to get one. You coulda knocked me over with a feather. Dafuq is right.
Tell her Firearms’s have a mind of its own! pepper spray is more her speed we don’t need anti gunner walking around with firearms having no clue how to use or be safe with them! And them using there feeling to make Life decisions lol
Title: Re: Empty vegas gunstore
Post by: ren on March 18, 2020, 07:23:01 AM
They emptied the Facebook page too!
Title: Re: Empty vegas gunstore
Post by: crazy cat on March 18, 2020, 09:29:07 AM
Sanders first got elected running against an anti-gun Republican.  He used to have an A rating from the NRA.  A friend of mine is fond of saying "If you go far enough to the left, you get your guns back".
Title: Re: Empty vegas gunstore
Post by: Rocky on March 18, 2020, 05:37:56 PM
I have a friend who's female gay liberal, Sanders all the way. Out of the blue, she texts me asking what I thought about Glocks and what it takes to get one. You coulda knocked me over with a feather. Dafuq is right.
Tell her  to get a firearm, she must have a boyfriend/husband or/and is openly Bi, be a Trump supporting  conservative  and must pay for all of your ammo during your personalized firearms instruction course.  ;D