2aHawaii
Tools and Uses => Firearms and Accessories => Topic started by: aletheuo137 on February 03, 2021, 05:52:03 AM
-
https://youtu.be/xvsaBDjx6Hk
Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
-
From the title I thought you meant trying to shoot your way out of your neighborhood after filling up the U-Haul truck!!! :rofl:
-
Guess anyone can be a YT firearms expert/instructor/whatevahs these days. . . gotta check on that gun setup. . .
I mean good concept in theory, but try even working on that with even just airsoft. Lots of swear words for sure. . . :rofl:
-
Guess anyone can be a YT firearms expert/instructor/whatevahs these days. . . gotta check on that gun setup. . .
I mean good concept in theory, but try even working on that with even just airsoft. Lots of swear words for sure. . . :rofl:
i was more concerned with the fact that he had a click, and didn't take immediate action...
-
i was more concerned with the fact that he had a click, and didn't take immediate action...
That's what I meant. Seemed like he was either used to the slide no locking back, or sort of had the sequence "memorized". Either way, it was ::)
-
That's what I meant. Seemed like he was either used to the slide no locking back, or sort of had the sequence "memorized". Either way, it was ::)
oh, he has to check the gun setup
i thought you meant you wanted to check out his gun setup
yeah, he knows his gun doesn't lock back on the last round, that's why he just removed the mag
-
Gucci Glocks suck, he needs a HK.
Only time doing karioka's came in useful was side shooting.
-
https://youtu.be/xvsaBDjx6Hk
Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
Thanks for sharing