2aHawaii
General Topics => Off Topic => Topic started by: Inspector on March 07, 2021, 01:47:08 PM
-
Enjoy!
-
Enjoy!
heads
-
nice pussy cat
-
Focus!
Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
-
Enjoy!
Why was the blonde staring at the open refrigerator?
Because the Orange Juice label said, "Concentrate."
-
Why was the blonde staring at the open refrigerator?
Because the
Orange Juice label said, "Concentrate."
Whaddya get when you cross a blonde with a gorilla.....
A retarded ape!
Another one...
How did the blonde burn the left side of her face?
The phone rang when she was ironing and she answered the iron....
How did she burn the right side of her face?
The S.O.B. called back....... :P
-
Whaddya get when you cross a blonde with a gorilla.....
A retarded ape!
Another one...
How did the blonde burn the left side of her face?
The phone rang when she was ironing and she answered the iron....
How did she burn the right side of her face?
The S.O.B. called back....... :P
Poor ape...
-
It's National Women';s Day and you guys are picking on Blondes ?
Apparently you're hanging out with the wrong ones.
Got a problem with mine ?
(https://i.imgur.com/NY4G2hI.jpg)
-
It's National Women';s Day and you guys are picking on Blondes ?
Apparently you're hanging out with the wrong ones.
Got a problem with mine ?
Why do you assume all the jokes are about women? :geekdanc: :wave: :popcorn:
-
:shake:
Macsak created a culture.
-
It's National Women';s Day and you guys are picking on Blondes ?
Apparently you're hanging out with the wrong ones.
Got a problem with mine ?
(https://i.imgur.com/NY4G2hI.jpg)
Meh...... but the gun is real nice...... ;)
-
Heads
-
I feel excited for some reason
-
It's National Women';s Day and you guys are picking on Blondes ?
Apparently you're hanging out with the wrong ones.
Got a problem with mine ?
(https://i.imgur.com/NY4G2hI.jpg)
Does Rockette know about you and her? :rofl:
-
Does Rockette know about you and her? :rofl:
Rockette don't mind.
She's a better shot and this one can't bake ! ;)
-
Rockette don't mind.
She's a better shot and this one can't bake ! ;)
I wish my wife would quit breaking her ankle. She bakes like no one else in this world. I’m doing all the cooking right now and it is all I can do to keep from burning the food and poisoning us. :rofl:
-
I wish my wife would quit breaking her ankle. She bakes like no one else in this world. I’m doing all the cooking right now and it is all I can do to keep from burning the food and poisoning us. :rofl:
Here's a clue:
That thing on the ceiling isn't a cooking timer. It's a smoke detector.
You're welcome! :geekdanc: :rofl:
-
Here's a clue:
That thing on the ceiling isn't a cooking timer. It's a smoke detector.
You're welcome! :geekdanc: :rofl:
Thanks! I couldn’t figure out how to set it for 30 minutes. :crazy:
-
Here's a clue:
That thing on the ceiling isn't a cooking timer. It's a smoke detector.
You're welcome! :geekdanc: :rofl:
Oh, speaking of timers I use my phone when I cook. So the other day I needed to set a second timer and decided to use my wife’s mechanical kitchen timer. I set it for 15 minutes and it never went off. I guess you have to turn it past 30 minutes and then to 15 for it to work. Who knew? :rofl: