2aHawaii
General Topics => Political Discussion => Topic started by: macsak on April 22, 2021, 10:20:31 AM
-
https://www.westernjournal.com/blm-activist-columbus-shooting-knife-fights-kids-totally-normal-no-need-call-cops/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=empowerconservatives&fbclid=IwAR2t7CLUfug0IxjQppERgcoLPiNsSsmNQa54s5xaXFssbP2Ac9Zqfr2IORY
-
Damned if you do
Damned if you don't
-
I say let Darwin decide then.
-
A Proud and Beautiful Culture. You are Racist it you don't want to be 'Enriched' by it.
-
DEFUND & ABOLISH POLICE, REFUND OUR COMMUNITIES
@BreeNewsome
Apr 20, 2021
Teenagers have been having fights including fights involving knives for eons. We do not need police to address these situations by showing up to the scene & using a weapon against one of the teenagers. Y’all need help. I mean that sincerely.
yannispappas
@yannispappas
Crazy that this just happened.
Breaking911
@Breaking911
Cincinnati police say a 13-year-old girl has been charged with murder in the stabbing death of another 13-year-old girl.
https://breaking911.com/cincinnati-girl-13-accused-of-killing-another-13-year-old-girl/…
Image
-
Police shoot & kill 13 year old girl
Police save life of 13 year old girl
Which do you think the Liberal-controlled media are going to make more money off of?
-
I agree...let them kill each other.....problem solved! :popcorn: