2aHawaii

General Topics => General Discussion => Topic started by: stangzilla on September 14, 2021, 07:30:11 AM

Title: Glock perfection makes Sig P320 obsolete
Post by: stangzilla on September 14, 2021, 07:30:11 AM
not really   ;)
Glock gets 15M$ contract with US Army

G17, 19, and 26.  most being the G19.  all in various configurations
good choices.  very reliable firearms. its a Glock   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b8pr6emdsI
Title: Re: Glock perfection makes Sig P320 obsolete
Post by: oldfart on September 14, 2021, 07:45:25 AM
Not surprised
Title: Re: Glock perfection makes Sig P320 obsolete
Post by: drck1000 on September 14, 2021, 08:15:30 AM
I'll have to watch the video later.  But as much as I like Glocks, I still want to get a P320. 
Title: Re: Glock perfection makes Sig P320 obsolete
Post by: changemyoil66 on September 14, 2021, 08:33:50 AM
HOw much did the military get the P320 for per unit?  I read 1 post that it was like $120 a gun.  But not sure if true.
Title: Re: Glock perfection makes Sig P320 obsolete
Post by: Teichi on September 14, 2021, 10:54:48 AM
The field rep told me $179 per unit. The Safariland holster system for it was $212.
Title: Re: Glock perfection makes Sig P320 obsolete
Post by: changemyoil66 on September 14, 2021, 11:24:55 AM
The field rep told me $179 per unit. The Safariland holster system for it was $212.

Wow, so 320s got a huge mark up. And Safariland either is pake or that's the cost of the system.
Title: Re: Glock perfection makes Sig P320 obsolete
Post by: macsak on September 14, 2021, 12:12:46 PM
Wow, so 320s got a huge mark up. And Safariland either is pake or that's the cost of the system.

someone else doesn't understand "marketing"...
Title: Re: Glock perfection makes Sig P320 obsolete
Post by: drck1000 on September 14, 2021, 12:19:15 PM
someone else doesn't understand "marketing"...
Glock Purrrrfection. . .
Title: Re: Glock perfection makes Sig P320 obsolete
Post by: changemyoil66 on September 14, 2021, 12:25:48 PM
someone else doesn't understand "marketing"...

Got a C in marketing which dropped my GPA to 3.7
Title: Re: Glock perfection makes Sig P320 obsolete
Post by: drck1000 on September 14, 2021, 12:32:58 PM
Got a C in marketing which dropped my GPA to 3.7
But you had an A in AP weightlifting to balance things out, eh?
Title: Re: Glock perfection makes Sig P320 obsolete
Post by: changemyoil66 on September 14, 2021, 12:35:39 PM
But you had an A in AP weightlifting to balance things out, eh?

Was a pip squeek in high school. So not enough weights to balance.
Title: Re: Glock perfection makes Sig P320 obsolete
Post by: ren on September 14, 2021, 01:02:35 PM
Glocks > Sigs > HKs

Glock's marketing Dept is off the charts. I hear Glocks in rap music, movies, etc.
Title: Re: Glock perfection makes Sig P320 obsolete
Post by: drck1000 on September 14, 2021, 01:30:04 PM
Glocks > Sigs > HKs

Glock's marketing Dept is off the charts. I hear Glocks in rap music, movies, etc.
Gonna anger the HK fanbois, at least two here.   >:(

 ;D  :rofl:
Title: Re: Glock perfection makes Sig P320 obsolete
Post by: changemyoil66 on September 14, 2021, 01:41:36 PM
How dare you...rate HK's so low.
Title: Re: Glock perfection makes Sig P320 obsolete
Post by: drck1000 on September 14, 2021, 01:49:46 PM
And there's fanboi #1  :rofl:
Title: Re: Glock perfection makes Sig P320 obsolete
Post by: stangzilla on September 14, 2021, 02:23:14 PM
this is to replace some of the firearms biden gave to the Taliban  ;)
Title: Re: Glock perfection makes Sig P320 obsolete
Post by: rpoL98 on September 17, 2021, 12:27:44 AM
Glocks > Sigs > HKs

Glock's marketing Dept is off the charts. I hear Glocks in rap music, movies, etc.
not so sure about that, their marketing dept, that is.  Yeah, true that, about rap, gangsta.  But the way Sig's been winning one govt contract after another, for meh optics, the M17, etc.  and how they sold the broke A.F. Indian Army (red dot on forehead) 144,000 Sig version of AR-10, I mean, come on man, first of all India is broke AF, and secondly, they're corrupt AF.  I'd bet it's not costing the Indian Army a single red rupee,although I'm sure some Indian Army Dept procurement official's pockets got lined with silver, I'm sure it's all bought with US taxpayer foreign aid, with kickbacks (manufacturing contracts) to New Hampshire, or wherever dafuq they are located.   Sig's political lobbying dept is world class, second to none.  They know which govt official, which politician needs to be wined and dined, internationally.  I think Glock's star is fading.
Title: Re: Glock perfection makes Sig P320 obsolete
Post by: drck1000 on September 17, 2021, 11:52:28 AM
Wow!  Some of y'all do some research on these companies. . .

I personally think all of those companies are solid firearms companies and make quality firearms.  Yeah, I usually tease the HK fanbois, especially the ones on this board.  That said, I haven't looked into them that far.  I mean I hear about the bigger contracts, but there's usually a lot more behind the scenes than what we typically see. 

Anyways, if anyone wants to get rid of their obsolete P320, lemme know.   ;D