2aHawaii
Tools and Uses => Firearms and Accessories => Topic started by: macsak on July 24, 2023, 12:27:32 PM
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxUMYMANY9U0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxUMYMANY9U
-
Tails
-
link is dead
-
deads
-
https://youtu.be/oxUMYMANY9U
-
beat you by 1:40
https://youtu.be/oxUMYMANY9U
-
beat you by 1:40
cool story, bro...
-
beat you by 1:40
I would have posted the correct link much earlier, but I watched most of the video first.
I didn't want to help you propagate anything untoward.
:geekdanc:
-
The SRO is still one of the more popular pistol red dots, but have been seeing a lot of great reviews for the 507Comp. Lots of comments on the "for the money" considerations. Holosun seems to be getting a bigger and bigger market share every year. Will see how the 507Comp and EPS do once the new Trijicon pistol RDS is officially released.
-
irons win every time....
-
deads
Dead head 
Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk