2aHawaii

General Topics => General Discussion => Topic started by: Mr. Farknocker on January 10, 2013, 01:18:08 PM

Title: I've been saving up for this awesome scope.....
Post by: Mr. Farknocker on January 10, 2013, 01:18:08 PM
http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/gadgetbox/futuristic-rifle-turns-novice-sharpshooter-1B7916613?ocid=msnhp&pos=1 (http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/gadgetbox/futuristic-rifle-turns-novice-sharpshooter-1B7916613?ocid=msnhp&pos=1)
Title: Re: I've been saving up for this awesome scope.....
Post by: sic_semper_tyrannis on January 10, 2013, 01:32:15 PM
LOL. 21K. Geez. If I only had the money...
Title: Re: I've been saving up for this awesome scope.....
Post by: Cougar8045 on January 10, 2013, 01:33:07 PM
I'm shocked that they called it a "hunting rifle", instead of bitching about this new technology that would make everyone a sniper.
Title: Re: I've been saving up for this awesome scope.....
Post by: 338KID on January 10, 2013, 02:07:58 PM
I would rather have that surgeon rifle in the acis stock ..
Title: Re: I've been saving up for this awesome scope.....
Post by: xer 21 on January 10, 2013, 02:24:36 PM
i'd rather have...a Mustang GT. 
Title: Re: I've been saving up for this awesome scope.....
Post by: Haoleb on January 10, 2013, 03:25:53 PM
Cool and all, but its a bit like a car that drives you instead of you driving it.

Whats the point?

Maybe I am just old fashioned....