2aHawaii
General Topics => General Discussion => Topic started by: turbo-j on January 12, 2013, 04:39:52 PM
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rudA9LESQi0 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rudA9LESQi0)
-
Am I the only one tired of hearing about Piers?
-
Am I the only one tired of hearing about Piers?
Nope.
I would love to knock his ass out. ;D
-
Like a broken record...I can't stand the guy.
-
Piers is such a fucking punk.
-
Piers is like Honey BooBoo
-
i am sick of Piers ..... and that was kind of unprofessional of Piers to say "ur no friend of mine" http://youtu.be/rudA9LESQi0?t=6m41s (http://youtu.be/rudA9LESQi0?t=6m41s)
-
:grrr: the guy is irritating, but than again so are most liberals.
-
Piers Morgan feud
From 2000 to 2006, Clarkson had a public feud with Piers Morgan, which began when Morgan published pictures of Clarkson kissing his BBC producer, Elaine Bedell.[122]
On the final Concorde flight, Clarkson threw a glass of water over Morgan during an argument.[122] In March 2004 at the British Press Awards, he swore at Morgan and punched him before being restrained by security; Morgan says it has left him with a scar above his left eyebrow.[123] In 2006 Morgan revealed that the feud was over, saying "There should always be a moment when you finally down cudgels, kiss and make up."[122] Clarkson also mentioned that despite not getting on with Morgan, he can at least be in the same room as him.
-
One of my heroes. So glad that Jeremy got a crack at him. I hate how CNN has given him such a huge pedestal to spout his lunacy from. It's also a clear show of how they've polarized themselves to the left. I just wish I could get the news, not some BS opinion piece on every one of their shows.
Piers Morgan feud
From 2000 to 2006, Clarkson had a public feud with Piers Morgan, which began when Morgan published pictures of Clarkson kissing his BBC producer, Elaine Bedell.[122]
On the final Concorde flight, Clarkson threw a glass of water over Morgan during an argument.[122] In March 2004 at the British Press Awards, he swore at Morgan and punched him before being restrained by security; Morgan says it has left him with a scar above his left eyebrow.[123] In 2006 Morgan revealed that the feud was over, saying "There should always be a moment when you finally down cudgels, kiss and make up."[122] Clarkson also mentioned that despite not getting on with Morgan, he can at least be in the same room as him.
-
What is Piers Morgan's obsseesion with the number 39?