2aHawaii
Tools and Uses => Firearms and Accessories => Topic started by: Aiea78 on January 15, 2013, 12:00:48 AM
-
http://youtu.be/q10Jz2qIog8 (http://youtu.be/q10Jz2qIog8)
-
http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2013/01/14/gunsmiths-3d-print-high-capacity-ammo-clips-to-thwart-proposed-gun-laws/ (http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2013/01/14/gunsmiths-3d-print-high-capacity-ammo-clips-to-thwart-proposed-gun-laws/)
-
Can a 3D printer make guns? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTMfx4Qh8xg#ws)
-
So where do I pick this printer up from? ;D
How much does it cost? 8)
-
LOVE the opening line! "How's that national conversation going?" :thumbsup:
-
Hmmmm...
-
Oh God I love how the reporter mentions the guns not being able to be detected my metal detectors, it's like we're back in the days when the media thought Glocks were made from ceramic! :rofl:
-
So where do I pick this printer up from? ;D
How much does it cost? 8)
They aren't exactly cheap and you still have to get the springs. The followers and 1/2 shells you could conceivably do with the printer. That said, run those over with a car and I seriously doubt they are as strong as a Magpul/Lancer mag.