2aHawaii

General Topics => General Discussion => Topic started by: sic_semper_tyrannis on January 18, 2013, 02:14:55 AM

Title: Man with unloaded AR-15, loaded Glock shops at Utah J.C. Penney; Nothing happens
Post by: sic_semper_tyrannis on January 18, 2013, 02:14:55 AM
http://tinyurl.com/bkcv62y (http://tinyurl.com/bkcv62y)

Scroll down to read the gun fearing libtards and their hate tweets.
Title: Re: Man with unloaded AR-15, loaded Glock shops at Utah J.C. Penney; Nothing happens
Post by: Inspector on January 18, 2013, 04:41:50 AM
I LOVE AMURICA!!!! Only here in amurica could I feel safe with a guy walking around with an unloaded AR-15 and a loaded Glock.  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Man with unloaded AR-15, loaded Glock shops at Utah J.C. Penney; Nothing happens
Post by: zippz on January 18, 2013, 07:44:31 AM
I would feel even safer if the AR15 was loaded.
Title: Re: Man with unloaded AR-15, loaded Glock shops at Utah J.C. Penney; Nothing happens
Post by: Kingkeoni on January 18, 2013, 08:58:10 AM
I guarantee if the psychopath that shot up the theater walked in and saw 20 people with AR's strapped to their backs, the theater shooting would have never occurred.

I guarantee that if the psychopath that shot up the elementary school walked in and saw 5 people with AR's strapped to their backs, the school shooting would have never occurred.
Title: Re: Man with unloaded AR-15, loaded Glock shops at Utah J.C. Penney; Nothing happens
Post by: kavawava on January 18, 2013, 09:29:08 AM
I thought the photo caption was hilarious:

"When we saw the following photo of a man openly carrying a rifle while shopping at a J.C. Penney in Riverdale, Utah, we were as shocked as anyone. Who still shops at J.C. Penney??


Seriously though, who still shops and JC Penney?