2aHawaii

Tools and Uses => Firearms and Accessories => Topic started by: OGC on October 20, 2010, 08:08:58 AM

Title: Better stock up on ammo!
Post by: OGC on October 20, 2010, 08:08:58 AM
ATK (federal and speer) announced a price increase of 7-13% on all ammo starting December 2010.  The other manufacturers tend to follow their lead so don't be surprised if everyone does.  As if ammo wasnt expensive and hard enough to get as it is.  I think this is artificial scarcity like African diamonds.
Title: Re: Better stock up on ammo!
Post by: Deeeeviant on October 20, 2010, 09:38:22 AM
Just read that over on ARFcom earlier. How disheartening! Guess I'll have to dedicate some payroll's specifically to stock pile ammo  :shake:
Title: Re: Better stock up on ammo!
Post by: nf9648 on October 20, 2010, 10:46:33 PM
3 more weeks til I can get UPS to deliver to my door whenever I want..... :D
Title: Re: Better stock up on ammo!
Post by: Heavies on October 21, 2010, 08:32:05 AM

Quote
3 more weeks til I can get UPS to deliver to my door whenever I want..... :D

Lucky guy!! ;D
Title: Re: Better stock up on ammo!
Post by: tundah on October 25, 2010, 07:05:12 PM
3 more weeks til I can get UPS to deliver to my door whenever I want..... :D


??????? What stops them from doing so now?
Title: Re: Better stock up on ammo!
Post by: 2aHawaii on October 25, 2010, 08:03:03 PM
I'm guessing the high costs of having to air freight it all. I can't remember if UPS even ships ORM-D, I know Fed-Ex will but for ammo, the shipping price is usually the same price as the ammo.
Title: Re: Better stock up on ammo!
Post by: octomon on October 27, 2010, 08:53:34 PM
oops