2aHawaii

Tools and Uses => Firearms and Accessories => Topic started by: Dregs on December 21, 2010, 07:28:33 PM

Title: Blackhawk CQC Serpa Holster Springfield XD
Post by: Dregs on December 21, 2010, 07:28:33 PM
It came in the mail today. It's really my first after market holster and I have to say, WOW is this thing comfortable to wear and draw! I'm ready to do some open holster protesting  ;D.

I think now I can participate in the next 101 class for the shooty things you guys do  :D
Title: Re: Blackhawk CQC Serpa Holster Springfield XD
Post by: 2asupport on December 21, 2010, 07:35:11 PM
got one under the tree for my g19.  tried it out last week and it is Sweet!!!!  cant wait to open it ;D
Title: Re: Blackhawk CQC Serpa Holster Springfield XD
Post by: Defend Hawaii on December 22, 2010, 02:35:02 PM
so you guys wear holsters at home??
Title: Re: Blackhawk CQC Serpa Holster Springfield XD
Post by: Dregs on December 22, 2010, 03:38:01 PM
Personally, I've been wearing it around at home to get comfortable with it. So I'm not fidgeting with it when I finally go out to some pistol competition thing. Always better to know your equipment!