Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
21
General Discussion / Re: Inspector shoot and potluck Dec.15 Sunday.d one box of
« Last post by aieahound on December 14, 2019, 05:24:51 PM »
Got .45, 9mm, 38 spcl. About 200rounds each.
100 22 lr and 1 box of 357.
Bringing 2 45’s, a 9mm and a 38 special that may or may not fall part.
Bringing an AK magazine as a prize/giveaway please take it. And a s&w 6906 magazine I forgot I had.
Got some boxes of slugs and 556 ammo also for prizes/giveaways. (Too lazy to take em out of my ammo bag)

Cooler / ice and grill / charcoal.
22
General Discussion / Re: Inspector shoot and potluck Dec.15 Sunday.
« Last post by drck1000 on December 14, 2019, 04:51:23 PM »
only after you get home and don't have to drive anywhere and your firearms are all stored away of course.  stay safe, everybody!   :shaka:
I actually have blue (not traditional red) solo cups in my car. 🤔
23
Political Discussion / Re: Trump Impeachment Proceedings
« Last post by Flapp_Jackson on December 14, 2019, 04:45:43 PM »
Seems there is a defector in the ranks...

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/14/jeff-van-drew-change-parties-085036

If you look at the articles passed by the Judiciary Committee, they 100% abandoned a criminal impeachment and is instead forwarding articles outlining Constitutional violations only.

No quid pro quo.
No bribery.
No campaign finance law violations.
No obstruction of justice.

Abuse of power and obstruction of Congress are all they can pretend to find.

There were 2 Dems voting against the impeachment inquiry.  Jeff Van Drew was one.

I've seen 2 interviews with House Dems who won in Trump-supporting districts.  They said their phones are ringing off the hook.  One had to install a third line because they couldn't handle the volume of calls.

If that's indicative of the rest of the Trump-supporting districts, we might see enough Dems voting against the articles to avoid going to the Senate at all.

There are 31 Dem Representatives from Trump-supporting districts.  Pelosi needs 17 of then to cross the impeachment hurdle, assuming the same number that voted for the inquiry remains the same.

That's about 55% chance of impeachment, 45% of it failing.

As bad as this sham is for the Dems already, I wonder if the Dems can't save a little dignity by stopping this crazy train before the Senate does.

How sad that the only 2 presidents impeached since 1869 will still be living if the House vote passes -- one for actually breaking the law, and one for trying to get to the bottom of the election interference HE was investigated for.
24
General Discussion / Re: Inspector shoot and potluck Dec.15 Sunday.
« Last post by stangzilla on December 14, 2019, 04:43:11 PM »
Is beer Kapu post shooting?

only after you get home and don't have to drive anywhere and your firearms are all stored away of course.  stay safe, everybody!   :shaka:
25
Political Discussion / Re: why it's good to be free
« Last post by Flapp_Jackson on December 14, 2019, 04:28:25 PM »
"What's getting old is your Anti-American, kick-everyone-out-who-is-not-native rhetoric."

In all the exchanges you and I ever had, you still have not heard carefully of the things I ever clarified with respect to illegal occupation of Hawaii by the US, especially the ridiculous notion of kicking non-US government employed people out.




"Nothing to contribute as a gun owner. Equipment reviews? Reloading tips? Shooting tips?"

Are you drinking too much eggnog?   This is the sub forum of political discussion.




"The OP's title was "Why its good to be free" and I think it was appropriate given the season of thankfulness. It's like watching a beautiful, postcard-worthy sunset then someone comes by and says "Well that's another day gone in our lives...one day closer to death" :'(
then you did a Greta Thunberg with some emo music playing in that background....perhaps Depeche Mode and the Cure or how about Linkin Park?"


If you wish to critique the tone of my response, why did you not comment on Groveler' post as well?  He had some contrasting things to say to the OP.

I'll tell you why not.  You just don't like anything any critical thinking Hawaiian has to say.  That's why.

In fact, if it was Flapp-Jackson who made the observations I posted, you probably would have said nothing, but kowtowed to him.


Merry Christmas!

Unprovable and unrelated hypothetical, hyperbolic bullcrap.   :wtf:

if you want to drag me into this hissy fit, use actual facts, not some Liberal-esque straw man "never happened" rhetoric.   :sleeping:
26
Political Discussion / Re: Selling rice to china
« Last post by Inspector on December 14, 2019, 03:36:48 PM »
Winning aint easy. Also tariffs cancelled due to trade deal.
We sold them soy and pork earlier. Chi na was hit hard by swine flu.

Sand to arabs next?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
From what I understand the Chinese are not buying as much rice as they stated they would. Now I hear our chicken farms cannot keep up with Chinese demand. The tariffs that were going to go into effect on the 15th were cancelled. And my understanding is that the tariffs were on items that were going to be the hardest hit for Christmas. Items such as toys, video games and other electronics and mostly clothes. However, I heard two different things on the current tariffs. I have heard current tariffs will remain in place and that a small amount of existing tariffs will be removed due to the trade deal. Not sure which one is correct? We’ll see.
27
General Discussion / Re: Inspector shoot and potluck Dec.15 Sunday.
« Last post by oldfart on December 14, 2019, 03:27:25 PM »
I gotta work tonight.  I'm going to skip the shoot, but come later for the potluck.
s
....
Thanks, see ya later
28
Political Discussion / Re: why it's good to be free
« Last post by Kuleana on December 14, 2019, 02:43:35 PM »
"What's getting old is your Anti-American, kick-everyone-out-who-is-not-native rhetoric."

In all the exchanges you and I ever had, you still have not heard carefully of the things I ever clarified with respect to illegal occupation of Hawaii by the US, especially the ridiculous notion of kicking non-US government employed people out.




"Nothing to contribute as a gun owner. Equipment reviews? Reloading tips? Shooting tips?"

Are you drinking too much eggnog?   This is the sub forum of political discussion.




"The OP's title was "Why its good to be free" and I think it was appropriate given the season of thankfulness. It's like watching a beautiful, postcard-worthy sunset then someone comes by and says "Well that's another day gone in our lives...one day closer to death" :'(
then you did a Greta Thunberg with some emo music playing in that background....perhaps Depeche Mode and the Cure or how about Linkin Park?"


If you wish to critique the tone of my response, why did you not comment on Groveler' post as well?  He had some contrasting things to say to the OP.

I'll tell you why not.  You just don't like anything any critical thinking Hawaiian has to say.  That's why.

In fact, if it was Flapp-Jackson who made the observations I posted, you probably would have said nothing, but kowtowed to him.


Merry Christmas!
29
Political Discussion / Re: Trump Impeachment Proceedings
« Last post by Inspector on December 14, 2019, 02:13:02 PM »
30
General Discussion / Re: Inspector shoot and potluck Dec.15 Sunday.
« Last post by zippz on December 14, 2019, 02:04:45 PM »
I gotta work tonight.  I'm going to skip the shoot, but come later for the potluck.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10