"Grab a gun" retailer review (Read 4334 times)

Mr. Hyde

"Grab a gun" retailer review
« on: April 20, 2014, 08:22:37 AM »
Recently ordered a Timney SCAR 16 trigger from "Grab a Gun" (grab agin.com) located in Texas.  Found them while doing a search for the cheapest price on "slick guns" (another review later on that site). Anyway, price was cheapest I could find and shipping was reasonable. Got here in a couple of days as promised. Would recommend ordering from them again. :thumbsup:

K30l4

Re: "Grab a gun" retailer review
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 10:38:27 AM »
I ordered a handgun from grabagun.com on Tuesday morning. Followed the tracking info and saw that the ffl recieved it on Thursday afternoon at 115p. $5.99 for shipping handgun to Hawaii. I was told shipping rates for rifles are roughly $50.

Luke 24: 6  He (Jesus) is not here, but is risen. Remember what he told you when he was still in Galilee,
 7  saying that the Son of Man must be delivered up into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again?"

Happy Resurrection Day

Dblnaknak

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 11:03:22 AM »
I also ordered a couple stuff from them. I was a little worried after reading some negative reviews online, but my stuff shipped quick and I received it in about a week.

mnpfamily

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 11:32:10 AM »
Pretty much same experiences as mentioned above.  Ordered a M&P Pro .40 a couple years ago when they were really hard to find.  Great price, shipped out quick and FFL received it fast.  Ordered a BCM 16", a few months later, same overall experience, good price and fast shipping.  Spoke to them on the phone prior to placing the orders to confirm shipping rates and to confirm the products were actually in stock and both times the rep was very pleasant and helpful.  Will definitely order from them again if I can't find locally for comparable prices.

new guy

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 01:01:25 PM »
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 12:35:28 PM by new guy »
Your mindset is your primary weapon. - Jeff Cooper

sa594

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 09:40:32 PM »
Ordered from them also and great price and service..Kept me up to date on the whole process from initial order to shipping. Would definitely order from them again

K30l4

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2015, 10:13:39 AM »
Just a quick update to this thread. I called grabagun.com this morning and found out they are not shipping to Hawaii and Alaska anymore.

mauidog

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2015, 11:25:45 AM »
Just a quick update to this thread. I called grabagun.com this morning and found out they are not shipping to Hawaii and Alaska anymore.

I guess that's fewer emails in my inbox now ...
An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.   -- Jeff Cooper

mauidog

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2015, 01:18:51 PM »
I sent a message to Grab-A-Gun customer support asking had they stopped selling to Hawaii customers. 

Here's what they had to say...

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately yes. To our great disappointment, the cost involved in shipping to Hawaii,
and then returning unwanted items or defective items has made it cost prohibitive
for us to sell to customers in Hawaii.

If circumstances change and we are able to develop a way to overcome these challenges
we will reopen that market, but for now we are not able to. Sorry.

Thanks,
David

:(
An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.   -- Jeff Cooper