who like go to 2a clubhouse at speedteks? (Read 10422 times)

dirtylickins

  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1619
  • Total likes: 141
  • I carry a gun... Cause carrying a cop is too heavy
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
who like go to 2a clubhouse at speedteks?
« on: July 31, 2015, 09:30:57 PM »
Who going tomorrow or who like go? Macsak usually brings something with high sugar content. And aiea hound brings some good amusement, edster will abuse you at no charge, stomper will... not sure what he does,  and speedie usually  has drinks for free!!!  Theres some rug merchanting some times you win and alotta times you cant figure out wth just happened. But all around a good time. Just a little insight on what goes on... Why you would not come is beyond me... so who needs the location?

macsak

Re: who like go to 2a clubhouse at speedteks?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 09:50:20 PM »
Who going tomorrow or who like go? Macsak usually brings something with high sugar content. And aiea hound brings some good amusement, edster will abuse you at no charge, stomper will... not sure what he does,  and speedie usually  has drinks for free!!!  Theres some rug merchanting some times you win and alotta times you cant figure out wth just happened. But all around a good time. Just a little insight on what goes on... Why you would not come is beyond me... so who needs the location?

it's also speed's 55th this weekend
perhaps his boss will show up in a birthday suit

Q

.
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 11:00:05 PM »
.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2025, 05:18:59 AM by Q »

Inspector

Re: who like go to 2a clubhouse at speedteks?
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2015, 07:39:56 AM »
I would like to go but I can't. Saturday nights are not a good time for me. I hope everyone has a great time!!!!!
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

GreenStomper

  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1640
  • Total likes: 78
  • If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: who like go to 2a clubhouse at speedteks?
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2015, 07:47:36 AM »
I would like to go but I can't. Saturday nights are not a good time for me. I hope everyone has a great time!!!!!
Can't entice you with some 38/357 brass?
God, guns, and guts made America. Let's keep all three!

aieahound

Re: who like go to 2a clubhouse at speedteks?
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2015, 08:55:19 AM »
Hugs ?
Pizza ?
Shocking good time !
Faces with names (names with faces), priceless.

Rocky

Re: who like go to 2a clubhouse at speedteks?
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2015, 09:25:10 AM »
Can't entice you with some 38/357 brass?
Me likey dat kine brass  :love:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

edster48

Re: who like go to 2a clubhouse at speedteks?
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2015, 09:53:00 AM »
and with the 'dog toy'

https://instagram.com/p/38TvzqTUox/?taken-by=imaekiss

It's a shame I can only like this once.  :o
Always be yourself.
Unless you can be a pirate.
Then always be a pirate.

dirtylickins

  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1619
  • Total likes: 141
  • I carry a gun... Cause carrying a cop is too heavy
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: who like go to 2a clubhouse at speedteks?
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2015, 10:27:29 AM »
It's a shame I can only like this once.  :o
Didn't know you had a dog ed?

oldfart

Re: who like go to 2a clubhouse at speedteks?
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2015, 11:09:05 AM »
and with the 'dog toy'

https://instagram.com/p/38TvzqTUox/?taken-by=imaekiss
...
One can only wonder why that dog is so eager to retrieve that long pink bumpy thing.
Woof
What, Me Worry?

aieahound

Re: who like go to 2a clubhouse at speedteks?
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2015, 11:16:16 AM »
Perv's  :o

OldF
You coming tonight ?

oldfart

Re: who like go to 2a clubhouse at speedteks?
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2015, 12:19:17 PM »
Perv's  :o

OldF
You coming tonight ?
...
 >:(
Working tonight
 :(
What, Me Worry?

Inspector

Re: who like go to 2a clubhouse at speedteks?
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2015, 12:37:50 PM »
Can't entice you with some 38/357 brass?
I wish I could, really I do. Go ahead and give the brass to Rocky. Thanks for saving it for me!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Rocky

Re: who like go to 2a clubhouse at speedteks?
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2015, 01:48:58 PM »
I wish I could, really I do. Go ahead and give the brass to Rocky. Thanks for saving it for me!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
How about I swap you something ?
5.56  bullets/brass ?
Couple of warm beers /
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

Inspector

Re: who like go to 2a clubhouse at speedteks?
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2015, 03:14:40 PM »
How about I swap you something ?
5.56  bullets/brass ?
Couple of warm beers /
Thanks for the offer. I really don't need anything (Except some Advil right now). Go ahead and take the brass.  :shaka: :shaka: :shaka:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

macsak

Re: who like go to 2a clubhouse at speedteks?
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2015, 03:18:27 PM »
Hugs ?
Pizza ?
Shocking good time !
Faces with names (names with faces), priceless.

meat swapping
drunken deals
heads

mauiboi9

Re: who like go to 2a clubhouse at speedteks?
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2015, 09:44:41 PM »
do you guys ever do weekday get togethers?
Im a recoil junkie

talula

Re: who like go to 2a clubhouse at speedteks?
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2015, 11:01:18 PM »
do you guys ever do weekday get togethers?
Did Friday's in the past the traffic made it tough for a lot of people.
Every ones a good person. You just might be catching them in a bad time of their life.

mauiboi9

Re: who like go to 2a clubhouse at speedteks?
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2015, 11:09:57 PM »
im only up there mon nights till wed nights  :-[
Im a recoil junkie