http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2015/10/parents_split_on_schools_halloween_ban.html
Yes, I know "Muslim" is not a "race", but that's the label many pro-Muslim activists throw about when claiming discrimination.
Think there's any Jehovah's Witnesses in that community ?
I believe they don't celebrate it either and it would add to the diversity of the community.
(Did I use diversity correctly ? Please don't answer that)
And you are correct. Muslim is not a race.
In fact there's a bunch of different kinds/sects of Muslims from all over the world.
Eastern Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia, east Africa, Philippines etc..
How come Jewish gets to be considered a race ?
Like I said it's religisist, not racist.
Don't even understand how you got to racism in the title unless you were trying to provoke something.
Once I dressed up as a construction worker since I work in the industry and have all the proper safety gear. Everyone thought I was part of the Village People.

Q might volunteer to be the cowboy with the assless chaps.

of course he'd have to wear his monokini under it.
Mac, you should be a gun-toting Dentist carrying the head of a stuffed lion. I got a pint sized toy bolt gun if you want to use it.
Talk about offending uber-liberals
If you go as a digital clock that's been disassembled and reassembled hodgepodge they might call the cops.
Crazy balding (thin-haired?) japanee guy wearing a bomb.

I thought I might go as shaggy since I'm a skinny ass white guy with a goatee and my dog looks just like scooby doo.
Long live Halloween !