Poll

 Do you believe accusations about Trump from the Op-Ed and Woodward's new Book?

Yes
14.3%
No, I think the news media made them up
71.4%
No, I think the news media was tricked
0%
I am unsure whether the claims are true.
14.3%
Total Members Voted
7

Voting closed: December 10, 2018, 11:50:59 PM

Do you believe accusations about Trump from the Op-Ed and Woodward's new Book? (Read 11387 times)

robtmc

I am sorry I got into this circular conversation with you. I understand what you are trying to do here but I know that you don’t understand nor see what the rest of us do

That is where the ignore function is nice.  Now if people will stop quoting the HPD troll, he will be all but invisible.

eyeeatingfish

I am sorry I got into this circular conversation with you. I understand what you are trying to do here but I know that you don’t understand nor see what the rest of us do and how frustrating these circular conversations can be. I don’t need nor want to be enlightened by you. I do my own DD. It is not only frustrating but you are insulting and when someone calls out your insult you deny being insulting. When I call BS and say there is no proof of what happened here, you come back and say there is proof but you do not provide anything to back up your claim. So I’m done wasting my time with these types of never ending conversations that go round and round and round and...

We are obviously looking at the same set of circumstances and coming to different conclusions. You think yours is right and I think mine is right. We have gone back and forth covering all the angles and still cannot agree so I guess we will just have to agree to disagree.

As for insults, my record on 2Ahawaii clearly shows I am not the first to throw blows. I may take positions that are not liked by some members but I never start off with ad hom attacks. This particular thread, though contentious, has actually been fairly tame. A few sarcastic replies and an insult by ROBTMC at the end but that is about it. Our exchanges were very civil though we disagreed and I mentioned multiple times that you brought up some valid points and questions though I don't feel you gave any of my points the same consideration but at least we disagreed civilly.

If you asked for proof of some assertion and I failed to prove it I apologize for missing it. Sometimes in all the posts and replying I miss something.