Kuleana,
You quoted me and engaged me. And then said:
“...Moreover, the US
is no longer and has not been the greatest nation on the planet for some time now. Here are some non-military US-vs-China statistics to prove it, with many
you can't deny some of which will lead the US to its ultimate demise.”
And you also said:
“Moreover, it is easier to understand why the US
can't be considered the greatest nation in the World and why some believe China has the potential to replace the US in that regard in its future as well.”.
These two statements completely contradict what I said and what you quoted by me. Considering you quoted and engaged me, your words are argumentative and are telling me I am wrong. If you had posted this without engaging/quoting me this would not be considered your telling me I am wrong. It would just be considered you are posting your opinion. Or if you had shown me some respect and stated this is your opinion (which you did not) your argumentative post would not have been considered as such. Do not engage me and tell me I am wrong unless you do it with respect and state you are stating opinions as did in my reply to your attacks. Otherwise what you wrote IS ARGUMENTATIVE and you obviously meant it as such.
Now back peddling your own words.
“I never explicitly stated that your view is somehow wrong and I am right....” The bold words above I quoted say otherwise. Considering I just proved your argumentative post, this statement is back peddling.
“I have never refuted or offered an argument with respect freedoms, protections, or opportunities in the US.” The bold words above I quoted say otherwise. Considering I just proved your argumentative post, this statement is back peddling.
“China's national debt and GDP data does seem to variate from website to website.” Back peddle much? The number you provided I easily found and noticed the number is only for foreign debt. Foreign debt is not total debt. You specifically compared the total debt of the US to only the foreign debt of China. Which means you misstated or lied to make your point. Which is it? Lie or misstated? I gave you the benefit of the doubt and said you misstated. But since you tried to back peddle instead of owning up to your mistake I think it is obvious what you did. You purposely tried to mislead by stating the wrong numbers.
http://www.chinabankingnews.com/2019/03/30/chinese-foreign-debt-approached-usd2-trillion-in-2018/“I never ever argued...” Considering you used the words you did (bolden above) and you specifically were talking to me, you cannot deny you were trying to start an argument. Back peddle much?
Next time you want to argue, be a man and just admit it. Next time you misstate something, when proven wrong, be a mon and admit it. You attack my words and then when presented with the facts you deny doing it. Do not do this again. I will be glad to politely and respectfully engage with you, but I won’t put up with your telling me I’m wrong and then accept your lies and back peddle about your own words.
Do not engage me again if you can’t be polite and respectful. I respect your having different opinions when you just post them without engaging me and telling me I’m wrong. And as in my previous post I continued to show you respect and said numerous times, this is my opinion and you have a right to your opinion. Respect is earned and it is obvious to me and probably most others here you are looking for an argument.