Merry Christmas (Read 3517 times)

mrgaf

Merry Christmas
« on: December 24, 2019, 09:15:06 PM »
Merry Christmas to everyone! Have a wonderful holiday..... May God bless you and yours always!  :shaka:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 09:17:04 PM »
 :shaka:

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

oldfart

Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2019, 10:55:49 PM »
Merry Christmas to all you murderous heathens.😁 :D :thumbsup:
What, Me Worry?

Inspector

Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2019, 05:08:05 AM »
Merry Christmas to everyone here. I wish you all health and happiness for the coming new year.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

macsak

Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2019, 05:10:43 AM »
mele kalikimaka to all you 2ahi.com fascist goons!

stangzilla

Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2019, 07:55:20 AM »
Merry Christmas!
Stay safe

Rocky

“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

drck1000

Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2019, 09:08:49 AM »
Merry Christmas you filthy animals!  ;D

RSN172

Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2019, 09:33:28 AM »
Bah. Humbug.
Happily living in Puna

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2019, 09:46:17 AM »
Santa must have been drinking on Christmas morning. He apparently failed to negotiate the tree above my roofline.

BEFORE





AFTER






I've decided to name the tree "TULSI".

It's sitting on the fence ....

AND

it was my surprise Christmas "present!"

 :rofl: :geekdanc:

I was working on taking that tree down, and stopped after cutting the 3 lower trunk-branches due to weather.  Not keen on climbing 30 feet on a ladder in wind and rain.

Now I can cut it using a step ladder.   :rofl:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

drck1000

Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2019, 09:54:44 AM »
Santa must have been drinking on Christmas morning. He apparently failed to negotiate the tree above my roofline.

BEFORE





AFTER






I've decided to name the tree "TULSI".

It's sitting on the fence ....

AND

it was my surprise Christmas "present!"

 :rofl: :geekdanc:

I was working on taking that tree down, and stopped after cutting the 3 lower trunk-branches due to weather.  Not keen on climbing 30 feet on a ladder in wind and rain.

Now I can cut it using a step ladder.   :rofl:
Whoa! Good thing no one got hurt. Be careful!

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2019, 09:59:16 AM »
Whoa! Good thing no one got hurt. Be careful!

It fell between our houses before anyone was awake.  Well, I assume no one was awake.  I didn't get up and see it until after 9:00am. 

I stayed up late the night before watching that Christmas classic:


Die Hard
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

drck1000

Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2019, 10:26:06 AM »
It fell between our houses before anyone was awake.  Well, I assume no one was awake.  I didn't get up and see it until after 9:00am. 

I stayed up late the night before watching that Christmas classic:


Die Hard
“Welcome to the party pal!”

I watched part of Die Hard yesterday too. Haha

Luckily I was at home when all of the wind and rain came down. Was busy prepping for family to come over for brunch. I heard the rain and wind howling, but had no idea it was that bad.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2019, 11:51:41 AM »
“Welcome to the party pal!”

I watched part of Die Hard yesterday too. Haha

Luckily I was at home when all of the wind and rain came down. Was busy prepping for family to come over for brunch. I heard the rain and wind howling, but had no idea it was that bad.

HNN said gusts were reported in some areas at 72 MPH, which is 1 MPH shy of a CAT1 hurricane.

That particular tree has the most brittle limbs I've ever seen on a live tree.  I'd describe it as a tree-fern hybrid.  I can break any limb barehanded using less-than-max effort up to about 1-1/2 inches in diameter.  If I need a saw. one or two pulls from a pruning saw is enough to break it the rest of the way.

Small blessings .... less density makes it lighter and easier to bundle in tarps to haul away.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

changemyoil66

Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2019, 09:16:30 AM »
Santa has #nofocus