He failed at Covid, so idk hundreds of thousands of Americans deaths are perhaps slightly bad for America. He could of handled things far better, in the beginning he banned travel which was good after that everything he did was bad.
I may be one of the few that believe in climate change here, but all his policies are negatively affecting the climate, from coal to oil to fracking to not embracing renewable energy.
He fought China just a little bit but has fumbled that and China is getting stronger and bolder than ever. Iran is going to make a nuke and North Korea dont give a fuck about the USA.
Hopefully you can connect the dots so I don't need to explain the exacts of his policies which I am talking about.
Please tell me what amazing wonderful things he has done for us. I'm all ears. I know he didn't do jack shit for the 2nd amendment or gun rights.
Climate change :facepalm: The issue, oh supremely enlightened one isn't dispute that climate is changing. It is ALWAYS changing. The issue is what is the cause and what regulations, cost to Americans, etc are warranted. Again, if you're going to argue a point, make sure you actually know what you're talking about. Going off half cocked only makes you look more and more ignorant.
COVID? Ok, riddle me this. Had the media not blitzed things into "Global Pandemic", would your irrational fears have changed? To clarify, I'm not saying that COVID isn't serious, but explain to me exactly how you think Trump failed? If you're going to compare responses of other countries, please cite specific examples, and don't be like "well, North Korea did this". Would you rather have had Trump shut down WA, CA, and NY and closed off the states at the height of things there?
So Trump is also a failure at foreign policy because China is getting stronger and bolder? Ok, tell me how Obama was any better and Biden would be better.
So again, which policies are you referring to? You seem to know everything, enlighten us old fogies.
My point, is that people who have this irrational hatred for Trump typically don't have a rational answer for why the alternative is better.