Not really the risk is there but exactly how much I am not qualified to answer. I trust in the government and the scientists.
So making a statement/analogy.
Asking stats to back up statement/analogy.
Dodges question for many post worth, hoping i would forget.
Answers, but states he isnt qualified or no proof.
Given option of posting ballpark figure and not exact %.
Still denies to post above.
Thank you for proving my point. I know the rate, i wanted u to post it. A simple google of it will provide the answer in 3 seconds. But when said answer doesnt back up what you posted, refer back to the top of this post.
Btw, still didnt admit said analogy is incorrect. I dont expect you to and neither does anyone here because we all know how your cycle goes. With this and many other topics.
There is no need to respond to this post. We all saw what the point of it is.
Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk