The COVID Cult (Read 1742826 times)

omnigun

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5800 on: July 16, 2021, 07:18:13 PM »
You don't know what I 'believe'.
You don't know what anyone else here 'believes'.
Debate isn't about 'beliefs' it's about facts.
An educated person should be able to argue both sides of a position, even one they don't agree with.

Mentally weak, ill Informed people can't even hold up one side of an argument, so they act like children and resort to Ad Hominems,  like you are doing now.


I gave you facts.   I gave you definitions. I gave you evidence.   There isn't much left than to try and convince you with other means.     I would have more luck convincing someone something about religion at this point.   

But I don't stop posting someone has to fight fake news. 

Glasser

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5801 on: July 16, 2021, 07:18:37 PM »
'Science evolves with knowledge and time. '

And in the not too distant future science will  say, yup cant make a real vaccine against a weak ass common cold bioweapon in less than a year.

Glasser

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5802 on: July 16, 2021, 07:19:49 PM »

I gave you facts.   I gave you definitions. I gave you evidence.   

Glasser

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5803 on: July 16, 2021, 07:30:52 PM »
I feel like a Mongoose fighting a rubber snake,

yes I know its a phony, 

and it really cant fight back,

but it is so satisfying to get to keep trouncing it and trouncing it and trouncing it.

Thanks Omni for offering yourself up to be a chew toy for the rest of us. You finally have purpose.


macsak

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5804 on: July 16, 2021, 07:48:16 PM »
I gave the arguments.  The definitions.  The facts.   All that is left is for him to look around and realize he is all alone.

https://2ahawaii.com/index.php?topic=38772.msg384136#msg384136
still waiting...

aletheuo137

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5805 on: July 16, 2021, 08:02:21 PM »


Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

changemyoil66

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5806 on: July 16, 2021, 09:16:09 PM »

I gave you facts.   I gave you definitions. I gave you evidence.   There isn't much left than to try and convince you with other means.     I would have more luck convincing someone something about religion at this point.   

But I don't stop posting someone has to fight fake news.
Thats some strong stuff u on there. Say no to drugs, but it is friday.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 09:28:48 PM by changemyoil66 »

Flapp_Jackson

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5807 on: July 16, 2021, 10:13:11 PM »
I gave the arguments.  The definitions.  The facts.   All that is left is for him to look around and realize he is all alone.

If there's anyone on here who's "all alone", it would be the person who keeps claiming to be the lone voice of reason among a group of biased, Conservative "Trumpets."

The only ally I've ever seen in your corner has been EEF -- probably about 50/50 for and against your opinion.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Glasser

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5808 on: July 16, 2021, 10:14:27 PM »
https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1416207945768001538

L.A. County Sheriff Alex Villanueva says his department will not enforce the new mask mandate. Sheriff adds that “forcing the vaccinated and those who already contacted COVID-19 to wear masks indoors is not backed by science.” — FOX LA

Glasser

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5809 on: July 16, 2021, 10:19:57 PM »
https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1416278400218587137

Everybody knows healthy, young people aren't really at risk from COVID, right? And young athletes in the peak of physical fitness are virtually at zero risk?

Because I get the impression nobody knows this, but you can look it up right at CDC.

Are people blind, dumb or both?

This data comes from a population of 300 MILLION PEOPLE after a year and a half. If this isn't ridiculous at this point, I don't know what is.





https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

Glasser

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5810 on: July 16, 2021, 10:29:32 PM »

Glasser

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5811 on: July 17, 2021, 07:25:17 AM »
The good old days when we had journalists that pushed back on the government.

https://rumble.com/vjyf4d-60-minutes-mike-wallace-exposes-failed-1976-swine-flu-vaccine-roll-out.html

Glasser

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5812 on: July 17, 2021, 07:42:34 AM »
a vaccine that doesnt work is Not a Vaccine.

UK health minister Sajid Javid tested positive for COVID-19 following two doses of the vaccine against the virus


https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1416404278743273472

Glasser

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5813 on: July 17, 2021, 07:51:43 AM »
Hmm, this doesnt sound like a Vaccine does it?


Gibraltar fully vaccinated every eligible citizen by April.  Now 2.5 months later, they have the 3rd highest per capita rate of infection on Earth, with 80% of cases in the past two days being vaccinated.

Apparently, 100% vaccination does not lead to zero Covid.



https://twitter.com/Humble_Analysis/status/1416429356209999875

changemyoil66

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5814 on: July 17, 2021, 08:02:36 AM »
Hmm, this doesnt sound like a Vaccine does it?


Gibraltar fully vaccinated every eligible citizen by April.  Now 2.5 months later, they have the 3rd highest per capita rate of infection on Earth, with 80% of cases in the past two days being vaccinated.

Apparently, 100% vaccination does not lead to zero Covid.



https://twitter.com/Humble_Analysis/status/1416429356209999875
But according to HIs acting epidemiologist, almost all positives 99% are unvaxxed.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Glasser

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5815 on: July 17, 2021, 08:37:32 AM »
But according to HIs acting epidemiologist, almost all positives 99% are unvaxxed.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Remember when this all started and you had to go get tested because you might have COVID-19 and be asymptomatic?
18+ months later isnt it pretty safe to assume everyone has it / had it and it will either make you sick or it wont, will either kill you or it wont?
 their shot is proving it stops nothing. It has to run its course and fizzle out.
 In 8 yrs everyone is going to look back on this  and say it was mass hysteria brought on by the government and media selling panic, just like the 70s swine flu.






The Bird Flu during Obama killed WAY more people and no one gave 2 Fs and never talks about it
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 08:42:52 AM by Glasser »

drck1000

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5816 on: July 17, 2021, 08:42:33 AM »
But according to HIs acting epidemiologist, almost all positives 99% are unvaxxed.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Green said 9/10 of the folks he sees in the ER that test positive were because “they weren’t wearing a mask”. Uh…

ren

Deeds Not Words

aletheuo137

Re: The COVID Cult
« Reply #5819 on: July 17, 2021, 09:07:24 AM »
Green said 9/10 of the folks he sees in the ER that test positive were because “they weren’t wearing a mask”. Uh…
Turn left, no right, no left, no turn around....

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk