COVID Vaccine in Hawaii (Read 2021 times)

omnigun

Re: COVID Vaccine in Hawaii
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2020, 12:58:16 PM »
I would say go back read what happen in Nazi Germany. Still praying to my God for you

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Not sure how that and the current situation is related.  In 1918 we had a mask mandate similar to one right now.   We didn't create a fascist country after that...  In ww1 and ww2 and cold war times there was similar government restrictions around materials and goods.  We didn't create a fascist country either.   If anything Trump is the closest path to fascism we have today. Creating distrust in elections without proof to try usurp power.   So far no mass fraud found,  Georgia disproved software fraud.  Waiting till the rest of the court cases play out but if it remains true then Trump is the closest we got in recent history.  Of course if he is correct then that changes everything but doesn't look likely at this point. 

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2020, 12:58:32 PM »
Are there studies showing masks increasing infections?  Masks are not 100% but they help.  Any help is good.  For the price of wearing one stupid piece of cloth or similar over your face, even a "15%" reduction is good.  That's like complaining restaurants demand you wear shirts and shoes to get service...you are free to eat naked at home all you want.   Minor convenience for the public good,  if you are patriotic you should try do anything reasonable to help our your fellow countrymen and the countries health.  Not sure why this is such a big deal.  It was done before in the past.  Government measures in time of need have never been such a big issue before.  Hell in time of war you lose out on materials and gas etc for the good of the nation.  We are one country and should protect the freedom of all citizens, but as a country we need the citizens to pitch in to protect this great nation.  For someone who preaches religion and morality sure is weird to see you so against any chances of saving lives for minor inconveniences.  Doesn't your god teach something along the line of helping neighbors?

Lots of studies on what might increase infection chances:

Too short?  High risk!

https://bgr.com/2020/11/10/coronavirus-update-cough-shorter-higher-risk-vs-tall/

So, trying to prove any factor increases your chances requires (1) controlled variables, (2) control groups, and (3) PEOPLE WILLING TO GET INFECTED WITH COVID-19.

No ethical scientist or medical professionals are going to infect people intentionally.  Using animals might be useful, but the shear size difference between humans and animals might make humans more susceptible to a virus that's too large to easily infect a small host.

Nazis had no ethical issues when experimenting on Jews, in case you can't quite grasp the connection.
Surely Not Everybody Was Kung Fu Fighting.

macsak

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2020, 01:02:52 PM »
Not sure how that and the current situation is related.  In 1918 we had a mask mandate similar to one right now.   We didn't create a fascist country after that...  In ww1 and ww2 and cold war times there was similar government restrictions around materials and goods.  We didn't create a fascist country either.   If anything Trump is the closest path to fascism we have today. Creating distrust in elections without proof to try usurp power.   So far no mass fraud found,  Georgia disproved software fraud.  Waiting till the rest of the court cases play out but if it remains true then Trump is the closest we got in recent history.  Of course if he is correct then that changes everything but doesn't look likely at this point.

so using legal means to ensure a fair election is now usurping power?

macsak

« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2020, 01:03:40 PM »
Not sure how that and the current situation is related. In 1918 we had a mask mandate similar to one right now.   We didn't create a fascist country after that...  In ww1 and ww2 and cold war times there was similar government restrictions around materials and goods.  We didn't create a fascist country either.   If anything Trump is the closest path to fascism we have today. Creating distrust in elections without proof to try usurp power.   So far no mass fraud found,  Georgia disproved software fraud.  Waiting till the rest of the court cases play out but if it remains true then Trump is the closest we got in recent history.  Of course if he is correct then that changes everything but doesn't look likely at this point.

are those not vaccinated going to have to wear an armband with a covid pictogram on it?

omnigun

« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2020, 01:17:30 PM »
so using legal means to ensure a fair election is now usurping power?

No, but suggesting to tie up the election so you can get the house to vote you in, is.  As many of people here and others have said is a great way to get trump in, is.   Just like democrats got us closer to fascism with the stupid Russian witch hunt which in the end proved nothing.   This is the republicans turn and like trump said "revenge".  But all that does is move us closer to fascism.  I thought the republicans would not make the same mistakes as the democrats, apparently I am wrong.

are those not vaccinated going to have to wear an armband with a covid pictogram on it?

:crazy: :crazy:

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2020, 01:18:03 PM »
No, but suggesting to tie up the election so you can get the house to vote you in, is.  As many of people here and others have said is a great way to get trump in, is.   Just like democrats got us closer to fascism with the stupid Russian witch hunt which in the end proved nothing.   This is the republicans turn and like trump said "revenge".  But all that does is move us closer to fascism.  I thought the republicans would not make the same mistakes as the democrats, apparently I am wrong.

:stopjack: :stopjack: :stopjack: :stopjack: :stopjack: :stopjack:

macsak

« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2020, 01:25:16 PM »
No, but suggesting to tie up the election so you can get the house to vote you in, is.  As many of people here and others have said is a great way to get trump in, is.   Just like democrats got us closer to fascism with the stupid Russian witch hunt which in the end proved nothing.   This is the republicans turn and like trump said "revenge".  But all that does is move us closer to fascism.  I thought the republicans would not make the same mistakes as the democrats, apparently I am wrong.

no one here has said this, and neither has trump

omnigun

« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2020, 01:28:44 PM »
no one here has said this, and neither has trump

False, it was said several times by forum members here.   Also the media has said it.  Not sure if trump said it but I recall something similar being said when he was talking about a contested election.

macsak

« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2020, 01:37:18 PM »
False, it was said several times by forum members here.   Also the media has said it.  Not sure if trump said it but I recall something similar being said when he was talking about a contested election.

please show me where anyone said it was a "great idea"

edit, sorry "great way"
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 02:05:34 PM by macsak »

aletheuo137

« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2020, 01:52:24 PM »
https://www.theblaze.com/bill-pascrell-congressman-trump-crimes

This doesn't  sound like Nazi Germany. We're just making this stuff up as we go along.

omnigun

« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2020, 03:07:16 PM »
https://www.theblaze.com/bill-pascrell-congressman-trump-crimes

This doesn't  sound like Nazi Germany. We're just making this stuff up as we go along.

Democrats say stupid shit, nothing new.  Republicans said the same about Hillary.  Both sides have their stupid members.

changemyoil66

« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2020, 04:00:51 PM »
Just when i think someone can't get anymore stupid, they do. Im done wasting my time.

Brb, making armbands now and asking a jew for help. I wonder what they will think. Will mandatory tattoos also be next because armbands can be removed?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

macsak

« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2020, 04:01:28 PM »
Democrats say stupid shit, nothing new.  Republicans said the same about Hillary.  Both sides have their stupid members.

still waiting for your examples
or were you just projecting again...

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2020, 04:08:33 PM »
Just when i think someone can't get anymore stupid, they do. Im done wasting my time.

Brb, making armbands now and asking a jew for help. I wonder what they will think. Will mandatory tattoos also be next because armbands can be removed?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You're old!  Armbands and tattoos are so 1940s.  Now it's RFID chips and biometric identification, not unlike the way we microchip pets.

macsak

« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2020, 04:12:17 PM »

so here you say that dems say stupid shit, yet in another thread you post one guy at a rally in georgia and say that republicans are all listening to qanon and will boycott the special election

omnigun

« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2020, 04:27:50 PM »
so here you say that dems say stupid shit, yet in another thread you post one guy at a rally in georgia and say that republicans are all listening to qanon and will boycott the special election

I said if it's true.  From reading the article and tweets.  It's hard to tell now days.   Saying stupid shit isn't exactly political.  Both sides have stupid ideas and people.

omnigun

« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2020, 04:30:21 PM »
still waiting for your examples
or were you just projecting again...

I'm not about to search hundreds of pages to find one.   You got the same searching abilities

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2020, 04:31:09 PM »
I said if it's true.  From reading the article and tweets.  It's hard to tell now days.   Saying stupid shit isn't exactly political.  Both sides have stupid ideas and people.

When you circulate information that you can't be sure is true or not, we call that rumors.

When CNN or MSNBC does it, it's called Fake News.

Both rumors and Fake News should be avoided.  But, I can see how, if that's the only thing you've got, you have no other options than to spread rumors.

macsak

« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2020, 04:38:22 PM »
I'm not about to search hundreds of pages to find one.   You got the same searching abilities
you made the statement ,dumbass
you can't just make up shit, and not back it up
ok, now we are sure how you roll, if it was still in question

here's why you cannot find it
because no one here said it was a "great way" to get trump elected
everyone used it as an example of what could happen if there was a contested election
because it's in the actual rules to elect a president
smh

macsak

« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2020, 04:39:16 PM »

even "independents" have stupid people...