Kuleana
I thought you were a commie but maybe I was wrong.
You could be another antisocial genZ'er who played too many video games and never learned how to communicate.
Insulting the people you are trying to convince only makes them want to disagree with you more
There is no judge who is going to rule in your favor for being smarter and more ethical than everyone else.
I sincerely fail to see how any individual can have their feelings hurt by the position I raised regarding the fuel tank situation on Red Hill. In essence, there are only three positions in this case.
Option 1: Shut down the fuel tanks.
Why? Protect Oahu's water supply from any potential contamination, as the people on Oahu are absolutely more important than the US imperial military.
Option 2. Don't shut down the fuel tanks and try to repair them.
Why? Need them to fuel the US imperial military machine, as the safety of the people on Oahu
IS important, but being able to supply fuel to the US imperial military machine is similarly important as well.
Option 3. Do nothing.
Why? US imperial military machine is absolutely more important than the lives that may be at-stake even if the integrity of those fuel tanks catastrophically fail, dooming Oahu residents for decades to come.
I have put forward in this thread reasons for Option 1, as the people of Oahu are very important and deserve clean drinking water, whose aquifer is free from any potential sources of contamination now and into perpetuity. I never specifically called out any forum member by name and questioned the background of their personal beliefs. In fact, I do not know or even care about anyone's personal beliefs, as it is the issue of clean drinking water that is important. My characterization of those unnamed individuals who are partial to Options 2 or 3 above is to open a issued-based dialog and make transparent the foundational motivations of those positions.
Case-in-point, when Flapp asked an issue-related clarification regarding my stance that he may have interpreted, as me not being rational in considering Option 2, I responded back with research findings of fact from the joint EPA / US Navy reported in 2019 that clearly indicated that there is no technology that can effectively ensure the integrity of Red Hill's fuel storage tanks. Hence, based on the EPA / US Navy's own findings, there is no reasonable Option 2 and, in lieu of that research, the only reason why anyone who is still against Option 1 would have indirectly revealed that fueling the US imperial military machine with faulty outdated fuel tanks is perhaps a more important consideration than pure drinking water for Oahu's residents.