if they were "protesting" anything else... (Read 1293 times)

ren

Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

Re: if they were "protesting" anything else...
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2023, 07:55:27 PM »
How did so many pro palestine people amass? Seems like same families who supports BLM, antifa, etc...are at play again.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Heavies

Re: if they were "protesting" anything else...
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2023, 06:11:53 AM »
The anti-Semitism is disturbing to me. Millions died to stop the evil nazi bastards. Now, less than a century later, this call for extermination again? 

changemyoil66

Re: if they were "protesting" anything else...
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2023, 08:38:15 AM »
The anti-Semitism is disturbing to me. Millions died to stop the evil nazi bastards. Now, less than a century later, this call for extermination again?

I had a very out there social studies teacher in high school. Black guy who everyone called a racist cause he spoke intersting stuff.  Back then, I though the same too. But now that I reflect back, what he said was true.  1 thing he mentioned was that Jews control Hollywood and Marlon Brando got the blacklist after he spoke about this during an interview.  And that Jews are the most persecuted people in the world.  He ended up suing the school for racism and won. 

He took the time to show us The Godfather series in order.  So he would edit the vids instead of it going back and forth from GF2 to GF1.  This is when he brought up Brando and how the Johnny Fontain was Frank Sinatra.  I wish I had paid attention more.