El Salvador President speech at CPAC (Read 1002 times)

Jl808

El Salvador President speech at CPAC
« on: February 24, 2024, 04:06:29 PM »
FORBES video: El Salvador President Nayib Bukele warns of “Dark Forces” in Anti-Crime speech at CPAC.

I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

groveler

Re: El Salvador President speech at CPAC
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2024, 05:30:32 PM »
FORBES video: El Salvador President Nayib Bukele warns of “Dark Forces” in Anti-Crime speech at CPAC.


I don't necessarily agree with everything he has to say,
however he makes more sense than any of our politicians.
 :wtf:

hvybarrels

Re: El Salvador President speech at CPAC
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2024, 07:57:15 PM »
He's wrong that there's time to turn around the US dollar, but we do have a choice about what rights we get to keep when that bill comes due.
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn