Firearm VS Alternative Weapon - Would You Ever Use An Alternative Weapon? (Read 2716 times)

macsak

QUIETShooter

Thanks to the stupid gun laws of Hawaii, it depends where I am at the moment.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

oldfart

Thanks to the stupid gun laws of Hawaii, it depends where I am at the moment.
....
Exactly what I was thinking.
It depends where I am.
What, Me Worry?

QUIETShooter

....
Exactly what I was thinking.
It depends where I am.

Elderly people like me and my wife.  We are at an extreme disadvantage when out and about.  The CCW laws here in our banana republik is geared where I make one mistake and pau, I am a criminal.

I keep thinking of that elderly couple a while back while vacationing in Vegas.  The lady died.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

oldfart

Elderly people like me and my wife.  We are at an extreme disadvantage when out and about.  The CCW laws here in our banana republik is geared where I make one mistake and pau, I am a criminal.

I keep thinking of that elderly couple a while back while vacationing in Vegas.  The lady died.
=========
I almost always have a can of pepper spray because I'm old and refuse to jump through ccw hoops.
Also, I've carried on the mainland and found out that it is a PITA.
For the most part, I just avoid going to sketchy parts of town and stay in condition yellow when I go shopping at night.

What, Me Worry?

changemyoil66

Elderly people like me and my wife.  We are at an extreme disadvantage when out and about.  The CCW laws here in our banana republik is geared where I make one mistake and pau, I am a criminal.

I keep thinking of that elderly couple a while back while vacationing in Vegas.  The lady died.
The killers drove from CA and she was alone in the fashion show parking lot, near the entry doors from lot to mall. Her husband 4got his mask in the car and went back to get it, which is why she was alone.

Ccwing in vegas is easy, no sensitive places. Casinos can ban it if they see u ccwing, but its not illegal.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

QUIETShooter

I'm beginning to think of carrying a yawara or a tactical pen.

edited to add:  or both

=========
I almost always have a can of pepper spray because I'm old and refuse to jump through ccw hoops.
Also, I've carried on the mainland and found out that it is a PITA.
For the most part, I just avoid going to sketchy parts of town and stay in condition yellow when I go shopping at night.



Same here. :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: October 13, 2024, 12:17:12 PM by QUIETShooter »
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

changemyoil66

I'm beginning to think of carrying a yawara or a tactical pen.

edited to add:  or both

Same here. :thumbsup:

Isn't a knife simpler?

sigpro

Pencil. Just ask John Wick.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2024, 05:24:20 AM by sigpro »

ren

a big dog just ask HPD
Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

Re: Firearm VS Alternative Weapon - Would You Ever Use An Alternative Weapon?
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2024, 12:24:06 PM »
Dental pick, just ask not a real doctor.

oldfart

Re: Firearm VS Alternative Weapon - Would You Ever Use An Alternative Weapon?
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2024, 03:29:56 PM »
a big dog just ask HPD
...
I got a small dog perfect for concealed carry.
What, Me Worry?

macsak

Re: Firearm VS Alternative Weapon - Would You Ever Use An Alternative Weapon?
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2024, 03:34:34 PM »
tools

Dental pick, just ask not a real doctor.

QUIETShooter

Re: Firearm VS Alternative Weapon - Would You Ever Use An Alternative Weapon?
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2024, 04:08:01 PM »
...
I got a small dog perfect for concealed carry.

Oh oh.  Our government is going to require safety classes ($$$), a mental evaluation from your primary physician, a competency test ($$$$), and a license fee ($$$$$$$) plus a serial number assigned to your doggy.

Oh yeah.  2 passport photos of you and your doggy.  One doggie per CCD (concealed carry doggie).

Open carry is free.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.