mRNA and psychotic behavior (Read 2467 times)

hvybarrels

mRNA and psychotic behavior
« on: May 28, 2023, 12:43:22 PM »
Here are 29 case report studies that link the covid "vaccines" with sudden onset mental health issues

https://ashmedai.substack.com/p/can-the-covid-vaccines-cause-psychosis?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android

Could it be that the wave of psychotic behavior we've been experiencing lately is a result of the clot shots?
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

hvybarrels

Re: mRNA and psychotic behavior
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2023, 09:20:04 AM »
The World Health Organization has known that the covid vaccines attack the nervous system since 2021 and can even cause MS.

Accountability is coming, and it’s not going to be pretty

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

changemyoil66

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2023, 03:26:38 PM »
The World Health Organization has known that the covid vaccines attack the nervous system since 2021 and can even cause MS.

Accountability is coming, and it’s not going to be pretty

Theyve known the side effects of Mrna tech since the 60s. Which is why i never made it to human trials.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Sodie

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2023, 04:33:19 PM »
Theyve known the side effects of Mrna tech since the 60s. Which is why i never made it to human trials.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

You mean like the various vaccines for humans that have used mRNA technology since 2011?

macsak

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2023, 04:44:10 PM »
please list these mRNA vaccines for humans since 2011...

You mean like the various vaccines for humans that have used mRNA technology since 2011?

Sodie

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2023, 05:40:49 PM »
please list these mRNA vaccines for humans since 2011...

Quote from: Johns Hopkins University
THERE’S A BIG GAP BETWEEN WHEN THE FIRST MRNA FLU VACCINE WAS TESTED IN MICE IN THE 1990S AND WHEN THE FIRST MRNA VACCINES FOR RABIES WERE TESTED IN HUMANS IN 2013.

https://publichealth.jhu.edu/2021/the-long-history-of-mrna-vaccines#:~:text=There's%20a%20big%20gap%20between,tested%20in%20humans%20in%202013.

Quote from: CDC
Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, mRNA vaccines targeting infectious diseases including HIV-1, rabies, Zika and influenza were already in clinical trials, as were mRNA vaccines targeting multiple hematologic and solid organ malignancies (Pardi, 2018).

https://www.idsociety.org/covid-19-real-time-learning-network/vaccines/mrna-vaccines/

Quote from: Speaking of Research
The 2010s: Vaccine optimization and human clinical trials

This is the decade when mRNA vaccinations really started making progress. Most recently there were a number of mRNA vaccines tested in mice, rats, ferrets, non-human primates, and humans. Some treated common influenza A, while others treated Ebola, Zika, or Rabies.

https://speakingofresearch.com/2021/08/27/human-mrna-vaccine-trials-in-the-2010s-a-history-lesson-in-animal-research/

Quote from: EU Horizon
Although the COVID-19 vaccines made by Pfizer/BioNTech are the first mRNA vaccines to complete all clinical trial stages and be licensed for use, the technology has been around for a while.
Human trials of cancer vaccines using the same mRNA technology have been taking place since at least 2011. ‘If there was a real problem with the technology, we’d have seen it before now for sure,’ said Prof. Goldman.

https://ec.europa.eu/research-and-innovation/en/horizon-magazine/five-things-you-need-know-about-mrna-vaccine-safety

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2023, 06:27:45 PM »
The fact that a specific branch of medical technology has been "around for awhile" doesn't mean squat for its long term safety or lack of side effects.  What was keeping mRNA off the market for human use for decades? How can anyone know the risks have been eliminated in such a relatively short time? 

The truth is, you can't argue for a drug that remained unapproved as now being safe just because it existed for some length of time.  That's not science.  That's marketing.

Heck, even Tylenol is not without serious liver-killing side effects -- effects which were not known until after it hastened the deaths of many consumers.

How many drugs have been removed from the market after being approved and marketed for routine sales?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_withdrawn_drugs
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Sodie

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2023, 06:36:02 PM »
The fact that a specific branch of medical technology has been "around for awhile" doesn't mean squat for its long term safety or lack of side effects.  What was keeping mRNA off the market for human use for decades? How can anyone know the risks have been eliminated in such a relatively short time? 

The truth is, you can't argue for a drug that remained unapproved as now being safe just because it existed for some length of time.  That's not science.  That's marketing.

Heck, even Tylenol is not without serious liver-killing side effects -- effects which were not known until after it hastened the deaths of many consumers.

How many drugs have been removed from the market after being approved and marketed for routine sales?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_withdrawn_drugs

I made no claim of safety; I refuted the claim that mRNA vaccines had never been through human trials.

What was keeping it off the market? More than one of the links I posted mentioned the “instability” of the mRNA molecule, which limited its effectiveness (as I understand it, the benefit of the mRNA was that it allowed delivery of the vaccine into cells, and the instability would stop that benefit.).  Seems like they’ve got that sorted.

macsak

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2023, 07:25:03 PM »
what was keeping it off the market was that the only time it was used on chickens, it made the disease worse...

I made no claim of safety; I refuted the claim that mRNA vaccines had never been through human trials.

What was keeping it off the market? More than one of the links I posted mentioned the “instability” of the mRNA molecule, which limited its effectiveness (as I understand it, the benefit of the mRNA was that it allowed delivery of the vaccine into cells, and the instability would stop that benefit.).  Seems like they’ve got that sorted.

hvybarrels

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2023, 10:33:25 AM »
I made no claim of safety

No, but you certainly implied it by saying that they have been used since 2011 while leaving out the part that it was only trialed in medical experiments.

That's disingenuous

changemyoil66

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2023, 10:44:47 AM »
ok, sorry, you are correct
technically
those were "tested" and "trialed"
but never approved nor used outside of trials...

True, but my post said "I" in it, which means I have never used it in trials. So Sodie's still wrong.  Typo for the win. lol.

hvybarrels

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2023, 11:28:58 AM »
Warp Speed drugs are brand new and were only approved under an emergency use authorization. People who took them ARE long term trial, and now it's become clear that the trial is a failure and already resulted in the worst medical disaster in human history.

That doesn't mean everyone is totally screwed, but since we're not even 5 years out yet maybe it's time to ask some questions about what can be done to mitigate the damage.

changemyoil66

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2023, 11:49:00 AM »
Warp Speed drugs are brand new and were only approved under an emergency use authorization. People who took them ARE long term trial, and now it's become clear that the trial is a failure and already resulted in the worst medical disaster in human history.

That doesn't mean everyone is totally screwed, but since we're not even 5 years out yet maybe it's time to ask some questions about what can be done to mitigate the damage.

Trial and TEST.

Test #1 was with Russia/Ukraine/Grabembythepussy/wiretap/etc...They have proof that enough of  the people can be controlled by the flow of info and not free thinkers.

Test #2 release COVID and all the BS info. Like above, enough of the people can be controlled by the flow of info that is released

Test #3, since 1 and 2 above worked well, election fraud and it works.

Now is the time to see what else will come about this since the above works so well. Only a handful of  key people stand in the way of these, but there aren't enough to make these test a failure.

I wont go into the above as we have other threads about them already that went into great detail.

TBH, I don't see the MRNA as a 5 year plan, we are already seeing the side effects that the media is hiding.  History repeats itself. Look at tobacco, decades ago, it was fine. No info on cancers or other illnesses. But a company is so powerful, they can actually put a warning on the side of a box and people will still buy the product.  People will still try it, even with all the negative info about it.  Why is tobacco still legal when some law makers love to make stuff illegal...

macsak

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2023, 12:15:10 PM »
goalposts moved...

True, but my post said "I" in it, which means I have never used it in trials. So Sodie's still wrong.  Typo for the win. lol.

changemyoil66

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2023, 12:26:36 PM »
goalposts moved...

Or 1 of the few times no focus works out.

hvybarrels

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2023, 04:06:44 PM »
Look at tobacco, decades ago, it was fine. No info on cancers or other illnesses. But a company is so powerful, they can actually put a warning on the side of a box and people will still buy the product.  People will still try it, even with all the negative info about it.  Why is tobacco still legal when some law makers love to make stuff illegal...

Nicotine actually counteracts some of the neurological damage thats driving people crazy by blocking the receptors for the spike protein.

We could be on the edge of a tobacco renaissance.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2023, 05:12:13 PM »
Nicotine actually counteracts some of the neurological damage thats driving people crazy by blocking the receptors for the spike protein.

We could be on the edge of a tobacco renaissance.

From a health perspective, nicotine is like most other stimulants. A little can have beneficial effects, while too much can kill you.

As far as smoking goes, it's the tar and additives that cause cancer, especially in addicted chain smokers who don't give their lungs time to expel the damaging smoke-borne chemicals.

I've never understood why an intelligent person would roll up dried leaves, shove them in their face, and light them on fire.  i often wonder who was the first person to figure it out.  Before the 1940s, lung cancer was rare -- so rare doctors considered it a once-in-a-career chance of finding and diagnosing a lung cancer patient.  The industrial revolution not only created a country of smokers due to the ability to mass produce cigarettes by the tens-of-thousands, but also gave us even more inventive ways to cause lung cancer aside from smoking -- chemicals used in manufacturing, asbestos, solvents, cleaners, irritants released in treating raw materials, etc.  Is it any wonder the tobacco industry was able to hide behind the cloak of unprovable causation for so long?
-- Melvin Udall

hvybarrels

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2023, 05:30:03 PM »
From a health perspective, nicotine is like most other stimulants. A little can have beneficial effects, while too much can kill you.

As far as smoking goes, it's the tar and additives that cause cancer, especially in addicted chain smokers who don't give their lungs time to expel the damaging smoke-borne chemicals.

I've never understood why an intelligent person would roll up dried leaves, shove them in their face, and light them on fire.  i often wonder who was the first person to figure it out.  Before the 1940s, lung cancer was rare -- so rare doctors considered it a once-in-a-career chance of finding and diagnosing a lung cancer patient.  The industrial revolution not only created a country of smokers due to the ability to mass produce cigarettes by the tens-of-thousands, but also gave us even more inventive ways to cause lung cancer aside from smoking -- chemicals used in manufacturing, asbestos, solvents, cleaners, irritants released in treating raw materials, etc.  Is it any wonder the tobacco industry was able to hide behind the cloak of unprovable causation for so long?

1940s tobacco is probably like 1940s cannabis compared with todays highly altered knockout strains. The chemicals actually freebase the nicotine and make it more addictive. They put some other crazy stuff in there as well that makes you wonder what the heck those scientists are smoking.

I was just thinking of that 1995 horror movie Screamers where the poison planet people had to regularly smoke pink anti radiation cigarettes.

What if we end up with mandatory covid stogies that have to be smoked on a schedule to keep people from going insane?

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2023, 07:39:59 PM »
1940s tobacco is probably like 1940s cannabis compared with todays highly altered knockout strains. The chemicals actually freebase the nicotine and make it more addictive. They put some other crazy stuff in there as well that makes you wonder what the heck those scientists are smoking.

I was just thinking of that 1995 horror movie Screamers where the poison planet people had to regularly smoke pink anti radiation cigarettes.

What if we end up with mandatory covid stogies that have to be smoked on a schedule to keep people from going insane?

Nah.  Radiation and viral infections are apples & oranges.

They'll just mandate forced "booster shots" until you die.  interval to be based on ability to pay.   Enter Medicare for All...
-- Melvin Udall