Media Lies, Lies by Omission, Misinformation, Disinformation Thread (Read 155391 times)

Inspector

Re: Media Lies, Lies by Omission, Misinformation, Disinformation Thread
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2021, 05:52:04 AM »
Greg Kelly Unloads in a Tour De Force on Biden Election Fraud, Media Bias

https://rumble.com/vbyf6v-greg-kelly-unloads-in-a-tour-de-force-on-biden-election-fraud-media-bias.html
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Glasser

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2021, 10:39:32 AM »
What is the criteria for main stream?   You only listed mostly liberal leaning news.  Are there conservative news that qualify?

Can you not Google for yourself?   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mainstream media (MSM) is a term and abbreviation used to refer collectively to
the various large mass news media that influence many people, and both reflect
and shape prevailing currents of thought.[1] The term is used to contrast with alternative
media.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainstream_media

If you can label media outlets as "Liberal" or "Conservative" as you just did, then you already see the problem even if you want to argue about it.

ONE Conservative-leaning (but undeniably not 100% Conservative) news station -- FOX News -- has the highest ratings of any single competing news channel.  But, combined, the Liberal MSM organizations' reach dwarf FOX.

Critical thinking is hard.   :crazy:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

Inspector

Glasser

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2021, 07:33:34 AM »
CNN now saying the Filibuster is Racist (because Biden and Obama kept saying it all week)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/democrats-call-filibuster-racist-used-300-times-last-year/

Democrats Call Filibuster Racist – But They Used It Over 300 Times Last Year

Inspector

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2021, 07:47:04 AM »
CNN now saying the Filibuster is Racist (because Biden and Obama kept saying it all week)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/democrats-call-filibuster-racist-used-300-times-last-year/

Democrats Call Filibuster Racist – But They Used It Over 300 Times Last Year
There are recordings of both Biden and Obama stating they are FOR the filibuster. If it is racist, then why would they be for it? I think we all know why. They are liars and hypocrites.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2021, 10:36:54 AM »
There are recordings of both Biden and Obama stating they are FOR the filibuster. If it is racist, then why would they be for it? I think we all know why. They are liars and hypocrites.

Harry Reid famously changed the Senate rules to stop the filibuster on all judicial nominees.  McConnell warned him that he would regret that decision, probably sooner than later.

When Trump was elected and started appointing judicial positions, including Supreme Court Justices, the Senate used Reid's tactic and stopped the filibuster.  Dems were livid.

Now the Dems hate the filibuster again?  They want one set of rules when they have control, and another set when they are the minority.  I stopped listening to them a long time ago for anything other than confirmation that they are still lying, cheating Swamp critters.
-- Melvin Udall

aletheuo137

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2021, 01:20:20 PM »
Donald Trump Just Changed His Washington Plans – In 2022, Instead Of Another Party, Trump Plans On Winning House And Senate

https://www.echothisnews.com/donald-trump-just-changed-his-washington-plans-in-2022-instead-of-another-party-trump-plans-on-winning-house-and-senate/

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

ren

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2021, 05:58:00 PM »
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2021/03/28/an-effort-stop-asian-hate-scores-gather-state-capitol-push-change/

Jamie Goya, one of organizers for the Hawaii AAPI Anti Hate Rally, said the murder of eight people at the Atlanta shooting really shook her, especially because she is the lead massage therapist at a luxury spa in Waikiki.

“That could be me... right... just because I look that way and I am gendered the same way,” Goya said. “We are in the same profession and no matter how prestigious of a place that I work at, that could have been me.”

Goya said because of this and seeing other attacks on Asian Americans, she felt that it was important for her to help create this event.

“I saw the attack on an 85-year-old Thai man in San Francisco. I was like ‘What are we doing locally? How are we protecting our kupuna?,’” she said.

“It’s a systemic problem and we want to address that as soon as possible.”

What "system" is this person talking about? Is there a specific system that tells people to hate on Asians?
Deeds Not Words

Glasser

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2021, 07:06:00 PM »

What "system" is this person talking about? Is there a specific system that tells people to hate on Asians?

This is more proof that the ChiComs are in control of most of our media / journalism. Everyone knows they poisoned the world intentionally with Bat Flu, now they are working overtime to try and hide behind every Asian ethnic group to try and shield their government from consequences. Long game is "Saying the virus came from a Wuhan Lab is RACIST!"

I liked it better when they used North Korea as theri ventriloquist dummy to say all this propaganda, at least then people just laughed and it didnt become US public policy. 

hvybarrels

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2021, 11:14:17 PM »
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

RSN172

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2021, 06:53:11 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/media/federal-judge-laurence-silberman

Judge calls out NY Times, Washington Post and WSJ.

Glasser

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2021, 07:56:46 AM »
Biden staffer tries to block Sen Cruz from filming the conditions inside immigration holding, 'Respect their Dignity' she says about people packed like match sticks inside a plastic bubble, never tested for the China Virus.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1376189606379585542

Glasser

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2021, 09:54:52 AM »
Yup looks pretty dignified doesnt it Joe?

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2021, 10:44:20 AM »
It's not just about "crowded conditions."  Think about all the things each individual needs to do every single day:

1.  Wash their hands (COVID)
2.  Clean themselves -- shower or bath, washcloth bathing at a sink, whatever ...
3.  Brush their teeth
4.  Meals
5.  Use the toilet
6.  Get a little exercise -- walk, stretch, move about
7.  Change into clean clothes (no privacy)
8.  Medical checkups and treatments

It's reported that most of the "kids" (many are 16+)  are being kept in these holding rooms for days until they are processed.

Seems like there would need to be a constant stream of kids moving between toilet, shower, medical, exercise and sleeping facilities.  So, it's not just about being packed in like sardines..
-- Melvin Udall

ren

« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2021, 10:52:43 AM »
Yup looks pretty dignified doesnt it Joe?

this is the way Dems treat their potential voters....what a shame...
Deeds Not Words

Glasser

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2021, 11:03:29 AM »
My cousin is retired USCG, he specialized in drug interdiction vessel boarding. He got reactivated by DHS in early days of Trump to go sit in the desert in Texas and babysit Illegals they caught and put into tent camps. He said CPB had the AC cranked up so cold in those tents that they were going to issue all the agents winter gear for their shifts. 'They say it is so there is zero chance anyone dies of heat stroke, but I am pretty sure its so when we kick them back out into the Mexican desert it feels EXTRA HOT.'
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 11:08:35 AM by Glasser »

aletheuo137

« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2021, 11:31:17 AM »
Biden Loses It On Leaked Democrat Call – He Rails At Progressives Claiming Joe Could Cost Them 2022 Election

https://www.echothisnews.com/biden-loses-it-on-leaked-democrat-call-he-rails-at-progressives-claiming-joe-could-cost-them-2022-election/

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

changemyoil66

« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2021, 01:19:19 PM »
this is the way Dems treat their potential voters....what a shame...

Dont forget, It will be the children they have who will be born US citizens and get to vote.

This is how the DNC keeps their power.  The GOP is too chicken shit to stop them.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2021, 01:23:00 PM »
Dont forget, It will be the children they have who will be born US citizens and get to vote.

This is how the DNC keeps their power.  The GOP is too chicken shit to stop them.

Actually, many of these ILLEGAL ALIENS are used to living in even worse conditions, not knowing if they will have food on the table or be murdered for their property.

They will overlook short term discomfort for the chance to live in the US the rest of their lives.
-- Melvin Udall