Is swapping the caliber of an AR rifle or a pistol a violation? (Read 1294 times)

changemyoil66

Re: Is swapping the caliber of an AR rifle or a pistol a violation?
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2024, 08:30:37 AM »
You attributed something to cops and then listed things that you do saying it applies to cops so.....

There's vids of this happening. Not only locally, but nationwide as well.  Plus many who have personal XP, including myself when I questioned what was told by HPD at the window about the law.  Notice how he didn't say applies to all cops. So for whataboutism, 2 or more is cop(s).

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2024, 10:30:18 AM »
There's vids of this happening. Not only locally, but nationwide as well.  Plus many who have personal XP, including myself when I questioned what was told by HPD at the window about the law.  Notice how he didn't say applies to all cops. So for whataboutism, 2 or more is cop(s).

The hypocrisy is how often he opines on topics he has zero knowledge of or experience with.

But everyone else needs to shut up unless they are part of the group being criticized.   :crazy:
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2024, 11:29:57 AM »
The hypocrisy is how often he opines on topics he has zero knowledge of or experience with.

But everyone else needs to shut up unless they are part of the group being criticized.   :crazy:

Or maybe he uses confirmation bias. Since he was never told how things need to be done at the HPD firearms window like many have that were incorrect.  I mean, does EEF have to wait in line like everyone else?

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2024, 09:58:27 PM »

"Cops don't like it when you ask them to prove what they say is actually true" clearly is a blanket statement and not referring to two + cops he met.  If he said some cops, many cops, a lot of cops, etc. then it wouldn't be a blanket statement.

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2024, 09:59:47 PM »

So you claim I am a cop but then suggest I have zero knowledge or experience. Talk about hypocrisy.

macsak

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2024, 10:14:10 PM »
no one is "claiming" you are a cop...

So you claim I am a cop but then suggest I have zero knowledge or experience. Talk about hypocrisy.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2024, 10:30:11 PM »

Is it your belief that being on a payroll equates to having knowledge and experience of all areas in the organization?

Reminds me of some people I've seen online:  "I know about the military because my father was enlisted."
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2024, 11:09:39 PM »
"Cops don't like it when you ask them to prove what they say is actually true" clearly is a blanket statement and not referring to two + cops he met.  If he said some cops, many cops, a lot of cops, etc. then it wouldn't be a blanket statement.
Hahahahhaha.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2024, 11:59:17 PM »
Hahahahhaha.

He'd argue if you said the sky is blue.

Nuance.
Objective.
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2024, 08:38:20 AM »
He'd argue if you said the sky is blue.

Nuance.
Objective.
Theres also a chance that all cops changed their views since as of my posting within the milisecond it could happen.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2024, 10:49:06 PM »
Is it your belief that being on a payroll equates to having knowledge and experience of all areas in the organization?

Reminds me of some people I've seen online:  "I know about the military because my father was enlisted."

I opine on topics because I have knowledge, unlike you. If I don't have knowledge then I pose questions to have discussions and learn.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2024, 12:54:27 AM »
I opine on topics because I have knowledge, unlike you. If I don't have knowledge then I pose questions to have discussions and learn.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2024, 08:39:56 AM »

How do we know you're not trying to get someone to say something they shouldn't be?

How do we know you're not a bot?

How do we know you're even in HI?

How do we know that you're not gathering info to write a book?

How do we know you're not a reporter?

How do we know you're of legal age to own a firearm or not be under your parents/guardian care (18)?

All plausible. #objective #nuance #whataboutism

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2024, 08:56:33 PM »
How do we know you're not trying to get someone to say something they shouldn't be?

Paranoid....

How do we know you're not a bot?

Is that a thing on forums like this? I've met people on here in person, if I am a bot I must be very advanced and convincing to them.

How do we know you're even in HI?

Relevance? But to answer, see above.

How do we know that you're not gathering info to write a book?

Is writing a book a problem? If I did would you buy a copy?

How do we know you're not a reporter?

I guess you don't, but then again, what would be the issue there? I haven't noticed you say anything that would be newsworthy.

How do we know you're of legal age to own a firearm or not be under your parents/guardian care (18)?

I would be a very old looking 16 year old.

macsak

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2024, 10:13:55 PM »
swoooooosh

Paranoid....

Is that a thing on forums like this? I've met people on here in person, if I am a bot I must be very advanced and convincing to them.

I guess you don't, but then again, what would be the issue there? I haven't noticed you say anything that would be newsworthy.

changemyoil66

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2024, 07:59:30 AM »
Paranoid....

SWOOOOSSSHHH X2

Flapp_Jackson

-- Melvin Udall