Biden Admin To Fund Crack Pipe Distribution To Advance ‘Racial Equity’ (Read 2072 times)

Inspector

SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Biden Admin To Fund Crack Pipe Distribution To Advance ‘Racial Equity’
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2022, 10:32:22 PM »
"President Biden's son Hunter is a longtime user of crack cocaine."

Conflict of Interest...   O0
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall

groveler

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2022, 10:38:56 PM »
It's about time we recognized addiction as a medical/health problem.
I'm pretty Libertarian.
But I don't think drugs are a medical/health problem
for society,  they are a personal problem.
Our society is trying to control people and that is notoriously difficult to do.
I can't help someone that doesn't want help.
Let them be and die as they make bad decisions.
Educated people call that "natural selection".
 :wave:

hvybarrels

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2022, 01:19:17 AM »
It looks like the CIA is getting their old revenue stream back up and running. RIP Gary Webb.

“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Inspector

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2022, 01:58:37 PM »
It's against FEDERAL LAW to possess, sell or distribute drug paraphernalia, which includes crack pipes, bongs, etc.

Now the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT will be using tax payer funds to SUBSIDIZE the purchase, distribution and possession of drug paraphernalia.

What crazy, insane world are we living in?
-- Melvin Udall

stangzilla

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2022, 02:12:14 PM »
there is a program locally that distributes needles to drug addicts in downtown area
at first i thought they were a drug dealer bc unmarked minivan with people walking up and getting stuff in a paper bag bc i sometimes go to Royal Kitchen for manapua and the van is always parked right there by RIver street, until i saw it on the news that they are distributing needles to heroin addicts. 

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2022, 04:16:55 PM »
there is a program locally that distributes needles to drug addicts in downtown area
at first i thought they were a drug dealer bc unmarked minivan with people walking up and getting stuff in a paper bag bc i sometimes go to Royal Kitchen for manapua and the van is always parked right there by RIver street, until i saw it on the news that they are distributing needles to heroin addicts.

I see the logic in needle exchange.  Sharing needles increases cases of HIV, Hepatitis and other blood-transmitted diseases.

The Hawai'i Health & Harm Reduction Center needle exchange program is mostly funded by donations, not tax payer money.  They are a non-profit that's mostly focused on HIV prevention and support services.  I can support those kinds of organizations.  When we accept that there's no preventative that'll stop the behaviors, the next logical step is to make sure those behaviors don't cause even more harm to the public.  The spread of HIV is a real health issue for intravenous drug users, and sharing needles is a real part of that. 

Crack pipes, however, are not the same as needles.  If people are cutting themselves on their pipes, a piece of tape, piece of rubber tubing or a rubber band will fix it.  What happens when they break the free pipe, too?  Same thing.  They can find things for free to prevent cutting themselves.  Impossible to fix an infected needle without steam and/or chemicals to clean them.  Even then, the inside of the needle can remain dirty.  Needle sharing won't typically include cleaning between uses, so even if you have the means, it probably won't be done as needed.  Each person having their own clean needle makes the most sense in preventing disease.

According to their website, Hawaii law doesn't require a prescription to purchase needles.  So anyone can go to a pharmacy and buy some.  Another option for getting a clean needle that doesn't directly involve tax money paying for it.

IMHO, trying to treat crack pipes like needles in order to stop disease transmission is not supported. 

Maybe Hunter can donate some of his millions in artwork revenue to help out his fellow crackheads?
-- Melvin Udall

robtmc

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2022, 06:17:51 PM »
" increases cases of HIV, Hepatitis and other blood-transmitted diseases."
As does the revolting games male hσmosexuals like to play.

But liberals (including some here) insist what they do to each other is normal and you are a bigot/racist/nazi if you reject that viewpoint.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2022, 07:42:37 PM »
As does the revolting games male hσmosexuals like to play.

But liberals (including some here) insist what they do to each other is normal and you are a bigot/racist/nazi if you reject that viewpoint.

I try to not judge people on what they do if it only harms themselves and their willing, informed partners.

When it creates a health issue for the general public, that's when I think we need to find ways to prevent the problem from worsening.

HIV used to be called GRID, or Gay-Related Immune Deficiency.  That's when we thought the disease was limited to Gays, intravenous drug users and Haitians.  Once it was found in straight men and women, in newborn children, and in the nation's blood supply, we realized it's no longer an issue for homosexuals and drug addicts alone.

In my lifetime, I've had Gay and Lesbian friends, coworkers and friends of friends.  I see most of them the way I see anyone else.  I don't concern myself with their lifestyle nor what they do in their private lives.  I will admit a couple of the Gay men were more drama queens than the straight women I've worked with!   :-*

Anyway, you're not going to change their behaviors through righteous indignation.  So, as I said, the next logical step is to prevent their life choices from negatively impacting the general public's health and safety.

Trying to stop HIV by eliminating homosexuality is like trying to stop the drug trade by eliminating the addicts' desire for the drugs' effects.  Good luck with that!
-- Melvin Udall

robtmc

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2022, 08:16:34 PM »
No one is saying stop them, it is a mental illness that politics has decreed should not be treated and is now a protected sub-culture. 
I do not want to someone with a lung wracking cough, open sores, or disease prone sexual "lifestyle" close to me or serving me dinner. 

You enjoy the company that you will.   My sister ended up raising two of them  My drunken BIL probably had a lot to do with that.

You brought up blood borne diseases, deal with it. You are aware the CDC reported several years ago that 2/3 of new hepatitis cases were male homosexuals?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 08:32:44 PM by robtmc »

macsak

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2022, 10:15:59 PM »
cool story, bro

hvybarrels

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2022, 01:01:22 AM »
You could always go with the Fascist Republican National Cult solution.

That's funny. The fascists in this country sure don't look like Republicans

« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 09:43:49 AM by hvybarrels »
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Inspector

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2022, 11:35:15 AM »
'The Hunter Plan?' Twitter Shreds Biden's Tax-Funded Crack Pipe Program

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/hunter-plan-twitter-shreds-bidens-tax-funded-crack-pipe-program

“After the Washington Free Beacon revealed this week that Biden’s taxpayer-funded, $30 million "safe drug" program does in fact include free crack pipes to addicts in low-income, predominantly minority communities, the internet went wild mocking the insane (and wildly racist) initiative.”

Inspector

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2022, 12:04:38 PM »
Snopes Hilariously Attempts to Fact Check Biden Admin “Crack Pipe Giveaway” Story

https://bongino.com/snopes-hilariously-attempts-to-fact-check-biden-admin-crack-pipe-giveaway-story/

changemyoil66

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2022, 12:14:40 PM »
Maybe he has a share in the company that would make them?

I was watching YT Larry Lawton, who's an excon who helps others.  He mentioned that coffee was big in his prison and that the Bush family owned part of the only coffee company that was allowed to be sold in many prisons nation wide.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2022, 12:21:49 PM »
Snopes Hilariously Attempts to Fact Check Biden Admin “Crack Pipe Giveaway” Story

https://bongino.com/snopes-hilariously-attempts-to-fact-check-biden-admin-crack-pipe-giveaway-story/

It would not surprise me if Hunter or other family members were to start up the non-profit selected for this money giveway.

How does creating a program that targets minorities for their services heal the "divide" in this country?
-- Melvin Udall

changemyoil66

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2022, 12:28:38 PM »

How does creating a program that targets minorities for their services heal the "divide" in this country?

They know that these minorities are too dumb to realize what's going on. C'mon man. Free crack pipes to black communities. What could go wrong.

I had a thought once and maybe this might do better in it's own thread. But what if all drugs were made legal. This way the gov just taxes it like they do other drug types like alcohol/weed/coffee, etc...Would this push the gangs/cartels out of business? And if not, maybe you get them for tax evasion like how they did to Capone.  The down side would be how many more druggies would there be?  It seems like the US has lost the war on drugs anyways and it's getting worst. So if you can't beat em, join em.  And if you can keep the cost of drugs down, then would 1 rob their grandma for meth money or be a hooker?

Why would someone buy crack in a shady part of town from a shady guy who has unknown quality.  Instead, just go  to a store. Like how the MJ stores are in Vegas. They're super nice, AC, some have cafe's inside, etc...

rpoL98

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2022, 09:09:47 PM »
sounds like the Hawaii legislature, on fireworks.

instead of being illegal, they just tax them.  Tax and spend.  More taxes is always their right solution.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2022, 01:18:31 PM »
The millions ($30 million) being talked about for this effort is part of the COVID relief package.  WTF does this have to do with COVID??   :crazy:

Also, if Trump said, "Let's pay for people's crack and meth pipes, and let's prioritize the kits for minorities in poor neighborhoods," the Left would be screaming like banshees!

Enabling and subsidizing the use of harmful -- and often deadly -- illegal substances for minorities would be seen as an attempt to addict even more of them.  We want them addicted, but we don't want the tax burden of treating the diseases their habits cause.

"I have a free crack/meth pipe and stem here.  Let's give it to that Black guy on that corner over there, and not this White guy leaning against the building here."   O0

All kinds of wrong with this stupid program.
-- Melvin Udall