Oahu junkyards (Read 2766 times)

bass monkey

Oahu junkyards
« on: August 08, 2015, 10:33:43 AM »
anyone know of any junkyards on Oahu? looking for a few turn signal lenses and wanted to check there first.

mic808

Re: Oahu junkyards
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 10:41:51 AM »
there's 1 at pearl city behind the cutter dodge but you need tools to remove from the vehicle. there is also 1 at sand island but expensive bc parts are already removed from vehicle

mauidog

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 12:57:19 PM »
Abe's Auto Recycling in Pearl City.

http://abes-autorecycling.com

I've been there many times.  If you want to save some money, but spend time in the dirt, hot sun, and waiting for Abe's employee to drive you down and back, then take tools and get the part yourself. 

Otherwise, pay a little more for the parts, and they will have them waiting for you at the office.   :thumbsup:
An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.   -- Jeff Cooper

bass monkey

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 01:32:57 PM »
Abe's Auto Recycling in Pearl City.

http://abes-autorecycling.com

I've been there many times.  If you want to save some money, but spend time in the dirt, hot sun, and waiting for Abe's employee to drive you down and back, then take tools and get the part yourself. 

Otherwise, pay a little more for the parts, and they will have them waiting for you at the office.   :thumbsup:

they not there anymore. Not sure when they closed down

mauidog

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2015, 01:39:22 PM »
they not there anymore. Not sure when they closed down

That's what I get for buying a new truck! 

:thumbsup:
An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.   -- Jeff Cooper

tribaldread

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2015, 08:03:55 PM »
Discount autoparts Campbell industrial 91-222 Olai st.  :thumbsup:
If Senzo Tanaka is your shidoshi, then show us the Dim Mak.