Like a Frog in slowly heating water.......... (Read 1069 times)

QUIETShooter

Like a Frog in slowly heating water..........
« on: March 22, 2024, 11:02:51 AM »
It seems like world events are leading to what everyone is talking about but won't declare openly.

Like a sniper in his ghillie suit sneaking up to your front lines and you have no idea. 

The water heats slowly.

As far as I'm concerned the world is already at war.

Would love to hear your thoughts either way.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

astroboy

Re: Like a Frog in slowly heating water..........
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2024, 12:56:33 PM »
We have sent a lot of resources into Ukraine. We have troops on the ground there
to supposedly train the Ukrainians.
The middle east is a mess.
Xi is trying to convince Elon that SpaceX should not help with the completion of the US
spy satellite program while Tesla is having problems in China.
I have no idea if Taiwan will be invaded soon.
Worst of all our country is divided and our economy and the world economy
are in trouble.Too many people have no idea of what is happening, including
the POTUS.

Gerald Celente said: "When all else fails, they take you to war"

changemyoil66

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2024, 03:24:05 PM »

There are various types of war. We have been at economic war for decades, but not like how you think.  Our lawmakers have been selling us out until 2016-2020.

We are in an information war that began in 2015 for the masses to know about.

We have been in a constitutional war for decades when more gun laws began emerging. Ban this, ban that, jump thru this hoop, move goal post, etc...

We have been in a drug war for decades that again, our law makers have been selling us out for.  We can invade Iraq for the wrong reason, but cannot invade Mexico with the single purpose to destroy the cartels supplying drugs.

Now, once again, we are being invaded by illegal people. This was reduced from 2016-2020, but it was more of a pause and continued again.

macsak

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2024, 03:26:19 PM »
and chemtrails...

There are various types of war. We have been at economic war for decades, but not like how you think.  Our lawmakers have been selling us out until 2016-2020.

We are in an information war that began in 2015 for the masses to know about.

We have been in a constitutional war for decades when more gun laws began emerging. Ban this, ban that, jump thru this hoop, move goal post, etc...

We have been in a drug war for decades that again, our law makers have been selling us out for.  We can invade Iraq for the wrong reason, but cannot invade Mexico with the single purpose to destroy the cartels supplying drugs.

Now, once again, we are being invaded by illegal people. This was reduced from 2016-2020, but it was more of a pause and continued again.

hvybarrels

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2024, 03:54:20 PM »
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

Kuleana

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2024, 07:30:04 PM »
WWIII has already begun between the US empire and the rest of the free World via its vassal states, proxies, and paid non-state provocateurs.

1.  Ukraine - US empire via its European Vassal States (i.e., NATO) vs the Russian Federation
2.  Middle East - US empire via Israel / Arab Vassal States / ISIS / etc. versus Iran, Yemen, Lebanon, Syria, etc.
3.  North & Southeast Asia - US empire via its Asian vassal states (e.g., South Korea, Japan, Republic of China, Philippines, Australia, etc.) versus China

In all three cases above, it is the US empire that is in the process of instigating and/or already conducting a delusional proxy war to maintain its geopolitical/economic control of the planet's natural and financial resources that the rest of the free World will no longer surrender.

mrgaf

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2024, 07:43:15 PM »
WWIII has already begun between the US empire and the rest of the free World via its vassal states, proxies, and paid non-state provocateurs.

1.  Ukraine - US empire via its European Vassal States (i.e., NATO) vs the Russian Federation
2.  Middle East - US empire via Israel / Arab Vassal States / ISIS / etc. versus Iran, Yemen, Lebanon, Syria, etc.
3.  North & Southeast Asia - US empire via its Asian vassal states (e.g., South Korea, Japan, Republic of China, Philippines, Australia, etc.) versus China

In all three cases above, it is the US empire that is in the process of instigating and/or already conducting a delusional proxy war to maintain its geopolitical/economic control of the planet's natural and financial resources that the rest of the free World will no longer surrender.

Keep smoking that weed….it enhances your idiocy….. ^-^
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

Kuleana

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2024, 09:12:05 PM »
Keep smoking that weed….it enhances your idiocy….. ^-^
If insults are all you got and not even a legitimate rebuttal to the points I raised, perhaps it is you are the one doing too much weed.   :geekdanc:

hvybarrels

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2024, 12:31:45 AM »

I actually agree with you on some points, but you hate America and are cheering for it's destruction. I think it's an experiment that went off the rails and there's a lot worth salvaging like being able to publicly disagree with your government without worrying about them scooping out your eyeballs and selling them on the black market.
“Wars happen when the government tells you who the enemy is. Revolutions happen when you figure it out for yourselves.”

rpoL98

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2024, 11:14:53 AM »
i'm pretty sure my history isn't entirely accurate, but it seems the holy crusades to push the moors and the saracens out of europe (and the holy lands), the christian crusaders have lost that war (500 years later).  Even as far north as Scotland, you have kebab shops and halal stores, burkas/hijabs out in public.

I think it is Ireland, where it was recently decreed that "I love Ireland" is now hate-speech, or something like that, as a result of some algerian immigrant heinous crime.  Govt quickly came to the defense of the invader.

they are lost.

Minnesota has hoisted the Somali flag, and Dearborn Michigan is now palestinian.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 01:31:16 PM by rpoL98 »

Kuleana

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2024, 07:20:48 PM »
Speaking of the devil.

In the Ukrainian theater, I guess the US empire took some of its proxy ISIS elements or Ukrainians dressed up like ISIS to stir up terror in Moscow.

On the Asian front, per the backing (bidding) of the US empire, the poor Filipinos are pushing the envelope against China as did the Ukrainians to Russia back in 2014.

You can't make these things up as the US empire is so treacherously predictable.

Kuleana

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2024, 07:35:06 PM »
I actually agree with you on some points, but you hate America and are cheering for it's destruction.
I and obviously many nations of the free World hate and look forward to the demise of the US empire, not the people that still believe in the former American Republic. 

I think it's an experiment that went off the rails and there's a lot worth salvaging like being able to publicly disagree with your government without worrying about them scooping out your eyeballs and selling them on the black market.
You in particular know from history that once an empire is in decline, there is nothing that can stop it from collapsing.

With the American population 50% divided against each other, the only thing common Americans can do now barring WWIII is manage their nation's collapse similar as did Britain after WWII and prepare for a hopefully peaceful dissolution and establishing a new republic(s) based on the original American Republic, thereafter.

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2024, 10:37:09 PM »
It seems like world events are leading to what everyone is talking about but won't declare openly.

Like a sniper in his ghillie suit sneaking up to your front lines and you have no idea. 

The water heats slowly.

The frog boilling to death slowly is a myth, the frog will jump out when it gets too hot.... just saying

There definitely are a lot of regional conflicts and things would become WW3 with a few more big steps. I am not going to predict it but it is in the realm of possibility.

ren

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2024, 07:24:07 AM »
All these events are putting a strain on ammo and reloading supplies. Powder prices are expensive and with an election year coming up who knows? Well, I guess Ill try to stay home and dry fire. Gas is expensive too and the range is soo far away.
Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2024, 07:38:19 AM »

The frog boilling to death slowly is a myth, the frog will jump out when it gets too hot.... just saying

There definitely are a lot of regional conflicts and things would become WW3 with a few more big steps. I am not going to predict it but it is in the realm of possibility.

So much wrong about this post.

716x

« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2024, 09:36:17 AM »
one scenario is that the Big Luau kicks off on the mainland, and China decides to exploit the situation, never mind Taiwan, and provides "security assistance" to the Democrat-controlled Leftist US Govt, in exchange for some concessions and maybe territory, or access to resources (minerals, rare earths, oil, gas, laborers).  Maybe run the re-education camps under contract?

drck1000

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2024, 09:43:21 AM »
Meta

phor

:crazy:

changemyoil66

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2024, 12:03:10 PM »
one scenario is that the Big Luau kicks off on the mainland, and China decides to exploit the situation, never mind Taiwan, and provides "security assistance" to the Democrat-controlled Leftist US Govt, in exchange for some concessions and maybe territory, or access to resources (minerals, rare earths, oil, gas, laborers).  Maybe run the re-education camps under contract?

If China ever invades the westcoast, I'm sure the Gov of CA will get huge perks. He'd prob get promoted to district general, commander, VP.

Kuleana

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2024, 12:07:56 PM »
If the Big Luau occurs on the continental US, Americans there need to worry more about the Mexican cartels and similar ilk providing "security assistance" and/or running re-education camps ending with the Banana republicing of what's left of the US empire.

China has its own domestic problems to deal with.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2024, 12:16:29 PM »
If the Big Luau occurs on the continental US, Americans there need to worry more about the Mexican cartels and similar ilk providing "security assistance" and/or running re-education camps ending with the Banana republicing of what's left of the US empire.

China has its own domestic problems to deal with.

War is often used by leaders to distract and deflect from domestic problems.

Just saying.
"How can you diagnose someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder
and then act as though I had some choice about barging in?"
-- Melvin Udall