2aHawaii

General Topics => General Discussion => Topic started by: BananaClip on September 19, 2011, 08:44:05 PM

Title: "American Guns"
Post by: BananaClip on September 19, 2011, 08:44:05 PM
New gun show starting OCT.10th on The Discovery Channel :popcorn:
http://thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/09/foghorn/here-we-go-again-american-guns-to-debut-on-discovery-channel-october-10th/ (http://thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/09/foghorn/here-we-go-again-american-guns-to-debut-on-discovery-channel-october-10th/)
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: Heavies on September 19, 2011, 09:01:05 PM
Looks like it might be interesting.
I agree with the comments about "sons of guns", and I like the graphic. "Keep that crap off my ak!" Hahah  :rofl:
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: Cougar8045 on September 19, 2011, 09:04:21 PM
 :o Did you see that press release photo? 
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: Colt808 on September 19, 2011, 09:44:14 PM
:o Did you see that press release photo?

You mean the mother and daughter implants? That's like asking if a fat kid loves cake.  :rofl:
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: antoinebugleboy on September 19, 2011, 09:56:41 PM
:o Did you see that press release photo?

You mean the mother and daughter implants? That's like asking if a fat kid loves cake.  :rofl:

I like the "We'll delete comments about the 16-year-old, CREEPS" warning at the end.  ::) I think the real creeps are the parents.
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: Cougar8045 on September 19, 2011, 10:39:27 PM
:o Did you see that press release photo?

You mean the mother and daughter implants? That's like asking if a fat kid loves cake.  :rofl:

I like the "We'll delete comments about the 16-year-old, CREEPS" warning at the end.  ::) I think the real creeps are the parents.
+1 internets to both of you.  I was thinking that the daughter looked a little ...augmented, but didn't want to be the first one, in case I'm just a pervert.  Turns out I'm not, and for that I thank you.  Now that we've put that aside, Mom's surgeon should be slapped with a sack of hammers; she looks like she's got cantaloupes down her shirt.
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: Kingkeoni on September 19, 2011, 10:41:15 PM
:o Did you see that press release photo?

You mean the mother and daughter implants? That's like asking if a fat kid loves cake.  :rofl:

I like the "We'll delete comments about the 16-year-old, CREEPS" warning at the end.  ::) I think the real creeps are the parents.
+1 internets to both of you.  I was thinking that the daughter looked a little ...augmented, but didn't want to be the first one, in case I'm just a pervert.  Turns out I'm not, and for that I thank you.  Now that we've put that aside, Mom's surgeon should be slapped with a sack of hammers; she looks like she's got cantaloupes down her shirt.

The mom looks like a cockeyed freak.

The daughters hot (in two years when I can legally say it)
Don't pretend you didn't think it too.  :D
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: antoinebugleboy on September 19, 2011, 10:53:57 PM
:o Did you see that press release photo?

You mean the mother and daughter implants? That's like asking if a fat kid loves cake.  :rofl:

I like the "We'll delete comments about the 16-year-old, CREEPS" warning at the end.  ::) I think the real creeps are the parents.
+1 internets to both of you.  I was thinking that the daughter looked a little ...augmented, but didn't want to be the first one, in case I'm just a pervert.  Turns out I'm not, and for that I thank you.  Now that we've put that aside, Mom's surgeon should be slapped with a sack of hammers; she looks like she's got cantaloupes down her shirt.

The mom looks like a cockeyed freak.

The daughters hot (in two years when I can legally say it)
Don't pretend you didn't think it too.  :D

Why wouldn't any heterosexual man think it? She does *not* look like a 16 year old.
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: Cougar8045 on September 19, 2011, 10:59:40 PM
If her parents or the producers had the common sense to present her in normal shorts with a covered belly button and a shirt that didn't have boobs spilling out of the neck, I'd call us all perverted old men.  But, hey, if you're going to put your daughter up for a photo shoot in Daisy Dukes, bare midriff, and juuuust the right number of buttons undone for maximum girl-next-door cleavage, you're gonna have to deal with some perverts.  OTOH, if you've paid for your daughter's boob job, you've pretty much given up all claims to any parental outrage regarding anything that's said about her. 

Which is why my daughter will wear a burkha until she's released into the wild at about age 37.  :rofl:
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: antoinebugleboy on September 19, 2011, 11:02:28 PM
If her parents or the producers had the common sense to present her in normal shorts with a covered belly button and a shirt that didn't have boobs spilling out of the neck, I'd call us all perverted old men.  But, hey, if you're going to put your daughter up for a photo shoot in Daisy Dukes, bare midriff, and juuuust the right number of buttons undone for maximum girl-next-door cleavage, you're gonna have to deal with some perverts.  OTOH, if you've paid for your daughter's boob job, you've pretty much given up all claims to any parental outrage regarding anything that's said about her. 

Which is why my daughter will wear a burkha until she's released into the wild at about age 37.  :rofl:

My wife and I are a fairly good looking couple who will have half-Asian, half-white children, and some of these may be girls. Why do you think I'm learning how to shoot???
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: Cougar8045 on September 19, 2011, 11:11:24 PM
My wife and I are a fairly good looking couple who will have half-Asian, half-white children, and some of these may be girls. Why do you think I'm learning how to shoot???
Yeah, I feel your pain.  I hope my kid outgrows her baby cuteness soon!  >:D
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: Colt808 on September 19, 2011, 11:33:27 PM
Ummm. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm a MAN damnit...

I eat meat, shoot guns and look at women. I make no apologies for seeing and checking out some nice eyeball magnets. Hell, like I said, I'm a man! I've been known to take a look or two (or three) at a not so firm set of chesticles on a slow day. And you know what? If they didn't want to show them off they'd cover the juggies.

Yeah I could go on with more words for ta-ta's, but this should cover it:
99 words for boobs! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDXj-yuIjcw#)
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: BananaClip on September 20, 2011, 05:32:28 AM
HAHA! When I saw Liam Neeson's skillz in the movie "TAKEN", I turned to my daughters who were 7and 8 at the the time and told them "SEE, YOU BETTER LISTEN......CAUSE DADDY's NOT THAT GOOD"  ::)
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: Cougar8045 on September 20, 2011, 05:35:05 AM
HAHA! When I saw the movie "TAKEN", I turned to my daughters who were 7and 8 at the the time and told them "SEE, YOU BETTER LISTEN......CAUSE DADDY's NOT THAT GOOD"  ::)
:o :o I'm glad I had forgotten about that movie, although it is my favorite!  I'd have been a nervous wreck if I had remembered, since my wife and baby just got back from a vacation to France and points around Europe!
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: antoinebugleboy on September 20, 2011, 08:20:05 AM
HAHA! When I saw Liam Neeson's skillz in the movie "TAKEN", I turned to my daughters who were 7and 8 at the the time and told them "SEE, YOU BETTER LISTEN......CAUSE DADDY's NOT THAT GOOD"  ::)

What, this isn't you?

Glock 17 chambering without touching the slide (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqyxP3_am3g#)
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: bozo on September 20, 2011, 09:15:04 AM
:20 sec...WTF!!!

Nice
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: Jaydawg on September 20, 2011, 09:50:01 AM
My accent has greatly improved since that vid.
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: ren on September 20, 2011, 12:32:36 PM
New gun show starting OCT.10th on The Discovery Channel :popcorn:
http://thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/09/foghorn/here-we-go-again-american-guns-to-debut-on-discovery-channel-october-10th/ (http://thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/09/foghorn/here-we-go-again-american-guns-to-debut-on-discovery-channel-october-10th/)

(http://www.worldnewsinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Chris-Hansen.jpg)
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: vooduchikn on September 20, 2011, 01:04:29 PM
ALRIGHT, you all started it......


SO HERE IT IS.......bunch of dirty old bastards...


(http://img.poptower.com/pic-66283/paige-wyatt-american-guns.jpg?d=600)

(http://img.poptower.com/pic-66284/paige-wyatt-american-guns.jpg?d=600)
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: Dregs on September 20, 2011, 01:16:53 PM
I don't particularly find that one attractive, actually..... O_o

Sure, the body is bangin'.......but.....her face looks like  :wacko:


(http://img2.moonbuggy.org/imgstore/do-not-want-eyes.jpg)
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: GZire on September 20, 2011, 02:00:36 PM
Married at 16:
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/06/23/exclusive-16-year-old-courtney-stoddens-mom-approved-marriage-to-much-older/ (http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/06/23/exclusive-16-year-old-courtney-stoddens-mom-approved-marriage-to-much-older/)


I tell you it's these white gals who look 25 when they are 15 as opposed to the asian gals who look 15 when they are 25.
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: Cougar8045 on September 20, 2011, 03:08:12 PM
(http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/cleanplatecharlie/1309422978-37.jpg)

Why don't you all have a seat over there?
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: Heavies on September 20, 2011, 03:16:54 PM
I want to say something....

But I think I'll keep my mouth shut. Hehe :-X
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: BananaClip on September 20, 2011, 05:21:15 PM
My accent has greatly improved since that vid.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: nf9648 on September 20, 2011, 05:30:06 PM
I don't particularly find that one attractive, actually..... O_o

Sure, the body is bangin'.......but.....her face looks like  :wacko:


(http://img2.moonbuggy.org/imgstore/do-not-want-eyes.jpg)


Classic butterface example...
Title: "American Guns"
Post by: onegtalon on October 10, 2011, 11:49:03 PM
The show is better than SOG for now, we'll see...

I am kinda surprised that a father would let his little girl be eye candy for the whole world... Kinda weird...

Time will tell... I just want CO gun laws in my state dammit!!! ;-p
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: Colt808 on October 11, 2011, 12:36:32 AM
ALRIGHT, you all started it......


SO HERE IT IS.......bunch of dirty old bastards...

http://img.poptower.com/pic-66283/paige-wyatt-american-guns.jpg?d=600 (http://img.poptower.com/pic-66283/paige-wyatt-american-guns.jpg?d=600)

http://img.poptower.com/pic-66284/paige-wyatt-american-guns.jpg?d=600 (http://img.poptower.com/pic-66284/paige-wyatt-american-guns.jpg?d=600)
Wait...I thought I was the only one?

Married at 16:
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/06/23/exclusive-16-year-old-courtney-stoddens-mom-approved-marriage-to-much-older/ (http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/06/23/exclusive-16-year-old-courtney-stoddens-mom-approved-marriage-to-much-older/)


I tell you it's these white gals who look 25 when they are 15 as opposed to the asian gals who look 15 when they are 25.
I card them like a bouncer at the club, but in a "casual manner". It's just something I've done since college.  :D
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: Growler67 on October 11, 2011, 07:16:43 AM
The show is better than SOG for now, we'll see...

I am kinda surprised that a father would let his little girl be eye candy for the whole world... Kinda weird...

Time will tell...

I don't watch this kind of IQlowering tripe, personally.  I also don't buy into the "It's a gun show, we have to support it" mentality either.  What about shows like "3 Gun Nation (http://www.3gunnation.com/)"?  Is it even aired in Hawaii?  Now THAT'S a gun show, it's entertainig and informative and shows gun competitions and the pesonalities in a VERY good light compared to these mind numbing so-called reality shows, AND it's REAL.  What about coverage of the USPSA, IDPA or ISPC matches?  The ISPC World Cup just wrapped up and the US team did very well in Greece.....or did anyone even know?........besides me.

I just want CO gun laws in my state dammit!!! ;-p

^^^^THIS, definitely......at least until can I get back to Colorado.
Title: Re: "American Guns"
Post by: 2aHawaii on October 17, 2011, 07:35:32 AM
There was a cool little interview with Fox and Friends with the family. I haven't seen the show, but they seem better than most "reality" tv people. Also, no slutty outfits.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1222137381001/american-guns-stars-on-fox-amp-friends/ (http://video.foxnews.com/v/1222137381001/american-guns-stars-on-fox-amp-friends/)