"American Guns" (Read 20295 times)

BananaClip

"American Guns"
« on: September 19, 2011, 08:44:05 PM »
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth"- Genesis1:1 KJV

"The Truth Shall Set You Free"

"Once Blind But Now i See"

Heavies

Re: "American Guns"
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 09:01:05 PM »
Looks like it might be interesting.
I agree with the comments about "sons of guns", and I like the graphic. "Keep that crap off my ak!" Hahah  :rofl:

Cougar8045

Re: "American Guns"
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 09:04:21 PM »
 :o Did you see that press release photo? 
I'm just a fluffy white bunny rabbit who lost his way. 

"If a thief be found breaking in, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him. ..."  -Exodus 22:2

Colt808

Re: "American Guns"
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 09:44:14 PM »
:o Did you see that press release photo?

You mean the mother and daughter implants? That's like asking if a fat kid loves cake.  :rofl:
Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it. ~Thomas Paine


And I still see stupid people.

antoinebugleboy

Re: "American Guns"
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 09:56:41 PM »
:o Did you see that press release photo?

You mean the mother and daughter implants? That's like asking if a fat kid loves cake.  :rofl:

I like the "We'll delete comments about the 16-year-old, CREEPS" warning at the end.  ::) I think the real creeps are the parents.
There ain't no such thing as a free lunch. - Heinlein

I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Rand

What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Hitchens

Cougar8045

Re: "American Guns"
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 10:39:27 PM »
:o Did you see that press release photo?

You mean the mother and daughter implants? That's like asking if a fat kid loves cake.  :rofl:

I like the "We'll delete comments about the 16-year-old, CREEPS" warning at the end.  ::) I think the real creeps are the parents.
+1 internets to both of you.  I was thinking that the daughter looked a little ...augmented, but didn't want to be the first one, in case I'm just a pervert.  Turns out I'm not, and for that I thank you.  Now that we've put that aside, Mom's surgeon should be slapped with a sack of hammers; she looks like she's got cantaloupes down her shirt.
I'm just a fluffy white bunny rabbit who lost his way. 

"If a thief be found breaking in, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him. ..."  -Exodus 22:2

Kingkeoni

Re: "American Guns"
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2011, 10:41:15 PM »
:o Did you see that press release photo?

You mean the mother and daughter implants? That's like asking if a fat kid loves cake.  :rofl:

I like the "We'll delete comments about the 16-year-old, CREEPS" warning at the end.  ::) I think the real creeps are the parents.
+1 internets to both of you.  I was thinking that the daughter looked a little ...augmented, but didn't want to be the first one, in case I'm just a pervert.  Turns out I'm not, and for that I thank you.  Now that we've put that aside, Mom's surgeon should be slapped with a sack of hammers; she looks like she's got cantaloupes down her shirt.

The mom looks like a cockeyed freak.

The daughters hot (in two years when I can legally say it)
Don't pretend you didn't think it too.  :D
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

antoinebugleboy

Re: "American Guns"
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011, 10:53:57 PM »
:o Did you see that press release photo?

You mean the mother and daughter implants? That's like asking if a fat kid loves cake.  :rofl:

I like the "We'll delete comments about the 16-year-old, CREEPS" warning at the end.  ::) I think the real creeps are the parents.
+1 internets to both of you.  I was thinking that the daughter looked a little ...augmented, but didn't want to be the first one, in case I'm just a pervert.  Turns out I'm not, and for that I thank you.  Now that we've put that aside, Mom's surgeon should be slapped with a sack of hammers; she looks like she's got cantaloupes down her shirt.

The mom looks like a cockeyed freak.

The daughters hot (in two years when I can legally say it)
Don't pretend you didn't think it too.  :D

Why wouldn't any heterosexual man think it? She does *not* look like a 16 year old.
There ain't no such thing as a free lunch. - Heinlein

I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Rand

What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Hitchens

Cougar8045

Re: "American Guns"
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2011, 10:59:40 PM »
If her parents or the producers had the common sense to present her in normal shorts with a covered belly button and a shirt that didn't have boobs spilling out of the neck, I'd call us all perverted old men.  But, hey, if you're going to put your daughter up for a photo shoot in Daisy Dukes, bare midriff, and juuuust the right number of buttons undone for maximum girl-next-door cleavage, you're gonna have to deal with some perverts.  OTOH, if you've paid for your daughter's boob job, you've pretty much given up all claims to any parental outrage regarding anything that's said about her. 

Which is why my daughter will wear a burkha until she's released into the wild at about age 37.  :rofl:
I'm just a fluffy white bunny rabbit who lost his way. 

"If a thief be found breaking in, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him. ..."  -Exodus 22:2

antoinebugleboy

Re: "American Guns"
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2011, 11:02:28 PM »
If her parents or the producers had the common sense to present her in normal shorts with a covered belly button and a shirt that didn't have boobs spilling out of the neck, I'd call us all perverted old men.  But, hey, if you're going to put your daughter up for a photo shoot in Daisy Dukes, bare midriff, and juuuust the right number of buttons undone for maximum girl-next-door cleavage, you're gonna have to deal with some perverts.  OTOH, if you've paid for your daughter's boob job, you've pretty much given up all claims to any parental outrage regarding anything that's said about her. 

Which is why my daughter will wear a burkha until she's released into the wild at about age 37.  :rofl:

My wife and I are a fairly good looking couple who will have half-Asian, half-white children, and some of these may be girls. Why do you think I'm learning how to shoot???
There ain't no such thing as a free lunch. - Heinlein

I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Rand

What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Hitchens

Cougar8045

Re: "American Guns"
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2011, 11:11:24 PM »
My wife and I are a fairly good looking couple who will have half-Asian, half-white children, and some of these may be girls. Why do you think I'm learning how to shoot???
Yeah, I feel your pain.  I hope my kid outgrows her baby cuteness soon!  >:D
I'm just a fluffy white bunny rabbit who lost his way. 

"If a thief be found breaking in, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him. ..."  -Exodus 22:2

Colt808

Re: "American Guns"
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2011, 11:33:27 PM »
Ummm. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm a MAN damnit...

I eat meat, shoot guns and look at women. I make no apologies for seeing and checking out some nice eyeball magnets. Hell, like I said, I'm a man! I've been known to take a look or two (or three) at a not so firm set of chesticles on a slow day. And you know what? If they didn't want to show them off they'd cover the juggies.

Yeah I could go on with more words for ta-ta's, but this should cover it:
Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it. ~Thomas Paine


And I still see stupid people.

BananaClip

Re: "American Guns"
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2011, 05:32:28 AM »
HAHA! When I saw Liam Neeson's skillz in the movie "TAKEN", I turned to my daughters who were 7and 8 at the the time and told them "SEE, YOU BETTER LISTEN......CAUSE DADDY's NOT THAT GOOD"  ::)
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth"- Genesis1:1 KJV

"The Truth Shall Set You Free"

"Once Blind But Now i See"

Cougar8045

Re: "American Guns"
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2011, 05:35:05 AM »
HAHA! When I saw the movie "TAKEN", I turned to my daughters who were 7and 8 at the the time and told them "SEE, YOU BETTER LISTEN......CAUSE DADDY's NOT THAT GOOD"  ::)
:o :o I'm glad I had forgotten about that movie, although it is my favorite!  I'd have been a nervous wreck if I had remembered, since my wife and baby just got back from a vacation to France and points around Europe!
I'm just a fluffy white bunny rabbit who lost his way. 

"If a thief be found breaking in, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him. ..."  -Exodus 22:2

antoinebugleboy

Re: "American Guns"
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2011, 08:20:05 AM »
HAHA! When I saw Liam Neeson's skillz in the movie "TAKEN", I turned to my daughters who were 7and 8 at the the time and told them "SEE, YOU BETTER LISTEN......CAUSE DADDY's NOT THAT GOOD"  ::)

What, this isn't you?

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch. - Heinlein

I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Rand

What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Hitchens

bozo

Re: "American Guns"
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2011, 09:15:04 AM »
:20 sec...WTF!!!

Nice

Jaydawg

Re: "American Guns"
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2011, 09:50:01 AM »
My accent has greatly improved since that vid.

ren

Deeds Not Words

vooduchikn

Re: "American Guns"
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2011, 01:04:29 PM »
ALRIGHT, you all started it......


SO HERE IT IS.......bunch of dirty old bastards...




Relax, I've banned myself..

Dregs

Re: "American Guns"
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2011, 01:16:53 PM »
I don't particularly find that one attractive, actually..... O_o

Sure, the body is bangin'.......but.....her face looks like  :wacko: