2aHawaii
Tools and Uses => Firearms and Accessories => Topic started by: Nofakaround on March 12, 2022, 06:59:51 PM
-
I seen them at the gun show. Was wondering how’s their optics. Anybody had experience with them good or bad? Mahalo
-
I stay away when they tried to compare themselves to NightForce or Leupold and talked of some government contract they were working on. I did not like what I saw when I peered through their scopes. You get what you pay for.
-
I seen them at the gun show. Was wondering how’s their optics. Anybody had experience with them good or bad? Mahalo
NO
-
Anyone got the number for the Osprey Optic vendor. Thanks Bcspy@hawaii.rr.com
Sorry if you bought and have a problem with an Osprey scope. Most of them (maybe 90+% are bad right out of the box) and there is not much you can do about it locally. All their vendors, agents and sales people toe the same line, which is: If you have a problem, you need to contact the manufacturer. And that's just a whole other can of worms...It can take months to get some kind of resolution, and even then, you'll only get an even exchange with proof of purchase and return of their defective product at your cost.
If it's the same guy from previous gun shows, his name is Keith Oliver (keitholiver@miniosprey.com).
The Better Business Bureau gives his company an F. I'll never do business with him again.
Sorry, but I didn't keep his card.
Most miss the multiple "All Sales Final/No Refunds" signs around the table...always a good reason to run.
https://2ahawaii.com/index.php?topic=7262.msg69158#msg69158
-
Rubish. Might as well buy airsoft optics from amazon. At least theyre way cheaper and can just toss when they break and just buy another airsoft one.
Idk how these guys keep coming back and no one causes a scene at their booth. They do come back annnualy though cause theyre still making $ off people.
Prob most of their sales are to guys who dont shoot their guns, but want an optic to look cool.
Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
-
Rubish. Might as well buy airsoft optics from amazon. At least theyre way cheaper and can just toss when they break and just buy another airsoft one.
Idk how these guys keep coming back and no one causes a scene at their booth. They do come back annnualy though cause theyre still making $ off people.
Prob most of their sales are to guys who dont shoot their guns, but want an optic to look cool.
Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
nothing wrong with LARPing
-
Rubish. Might as well buy airsoft optics from amazon. At least theyre way cheaper and can just toss when they break and just buy another airsoft one.
Idk how these guys keep coming back and no one causes a scene at their booth. They do come back annnualy though cause theyre still making $ off people.
Prob most of their sales are to guys who dont shoot their guns, but want an optic to look cool.
#collectors
-
Do your research. There are plenty of quality products out there to choose from.
#doyouknowtommyboy
-
#collectors
Range too far
Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
-
I seen them at the gun show. Was wondering how’s their optics. Anybody had experience with them good or bad? Mahalo
Bought a 4x16x40 from them about 7 years ago. It was ok but I wasn’t impressed. Spend a little more $$ and gets better scope. :shaka: