Osprey Optic (Read 2869 times)

Bcspy

Osprey Optic
« on: March 17, 2013, 07:57:17 PM »
Anyone got the number for the Osprey Optic vendor.  Thanks  Bcspy@hawaii.rr.com

spanner1751

Re: Osprey Optic
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 10:36:59 PM »
If it's the same guy from previous gun shows, his name is Keith Oliver (keitholiver@miniosprey.com).
The Better Business Bureau gives his company an F. I'll never do business with him again.
Sorry, but I didn't keep his card.     

Colt808

Re: Osprey Optic
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 01:09:52 AM »
Anyone got the number for the Osprey Optic vendor.  Thanks  Bcspy@hawaii.rr.com
Sorry if you bought and have a problem with an Osprey scope. Most of them (maybe 90+% are bad right out of the box) and there is not much you can do about it locally. All their vendors, agents and sales people toe the same line, which is: If you have a problem, you need to contact the manufacturer. And that's just a whole other can of worms...It can take months to get some kind of resolution, and even then, you'll only get an even exchange with proof of purchase and return of their defective product at your cost.

If it's the same guy from previous gun shows, his name is Keith Oliver (keitholiver@miniosprey.com).
The Better Business Bureau gives his company an F. I'll never do business with him again.
Sorry, but I didn't keep his card.     
Most miss the multiple "All Sales Final/No Refunds" signs around the table...always a good reason to run.
Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it. ~Thomas Paine


And I still see stupid people.

spanner1751

Re: Osprey Optic
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 06:55:53 PM »
From their website:

http://www.osprey-optics.com/about-osprey-worldwide

"...............Our entire product line also carries a full, no-nonsense, no fault lifetime warranty.........................
Keith Oliver
President"

If you're not happy with your scope, I hope that you hold them to it. Also, their phone number on the website for "Returns & Replacements - Call us direct at (770)387-2751."