2aHawaii

General Topics => General Discussion => Topic started by: ifight2protect on January 12, 2013, 11:36:38 AM

Title: So you don't think this can happen in America?
Post by: ifight2protect on January 12, 2013, 11:36:38 AM
http://youtu.be/n9ZvwPmjJu4 (http://youtu.be/n9ZvwPmjJu4)
Title: Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
Post by: hnl.flyboy on January 12, 2013, 03:22:03 PM
I totally believe it could happen in the US, Hawaii in particular.  We have 1,000,000 registered guns (rough estimate 300,000 gun owners) in Hawaii, yet only 8,000 members of the NRA and even less who are willing to go out and show support for the 2nd amendment for an hour or two.
Title: Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
Post by: mln41 on January 12, 2013, 05:56:24 PM
more people need to see this video
Title: Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
Post by: mln41 on January 12, 2013, 05:56:58 PM
you're right,  too many sheep in HI, not enough sheep dogs
Title: Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
Post by: 338KID on January 12, 2013, 06:15:17 PM
you're right,  too many sheep in HI, not enough sheep dogs
I'm an sheep in a wolf's clothing
Title: Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
Post by: mln41 on January 12, 2013, 06:24:15 PM
I'm an sheep in a wolf's clothing

I'd rather be a wolf in sheeps clothing

Title: Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
Post by: 338KID on January 12, 2013, 06:27:37 PM
I'd rather be a wolf in sheeps clothing
Yup ,but people are already expecting that
Title: Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
Post by: Bunker on January 12, 2013, 06:30:53 PM
I like what the guy says at the end...."Freedom is only meant for those who have the guts to defend it."
Title: Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
Post by: hnl.flyboy on January 12, 2013, 06:31:21 PM
I'm an sheep in a wolf's clothing
I'd rather be a wolf in sheeps clothing
Yup ,but people are already expecting that

 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Title: Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
Post by: BananaClip on January 12, 2013, 06:35:44 PM
DAMN IT!!!!!!! I WISH AMERICA WOULD WAKE UP!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
Post by: mln41 on January 12, 2013, 06:38:06 PM
Yup ,but people are already expecting that

I take back what I said about sheep
Title: Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
Post by: 338KID on January 12, 2013, 06:47:33 PM
DAMN IT!!!!!!! I WISH AMERICA WOULD WAKE UP!!!!!!!!
Americans are lazy . They want everything done for them . We think that we sit on top of a pedestal when compared to others . If everyone ain't in, then we all better move out of the way .
Title: Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
Post by: Bunker on January 12, 2013, 07:00:45 PM
DAMN IT!!!!!!! I WISH AMERICA WOULD WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

Seems like we are becoming more and more of an entitlement nation with our constitutional rights being infringed on with no end in sight thanks to Obama and cast. I too wish America would wake up.
Title: Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
Post by: 338KID on January 12, 2013, 07:11:47 PM
I think that its not the fact that Americans are not aware . I see it as a game of chess , bad thing is the guy you are playing is a lot smarteur & faster then you are . You will have to make sacrifices to win ,but what you choose to sacrifice and how much is up to us . I belive that both sides can come to an agreement . We just have to play this game right .
Title: Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
Post by: Bunker on January 12, 2013, 07:18:08 PM
I think that its not the fact that Americans are not aware . I see it as a game of chess , bad thing is the guy you are playing is a lot smarteur & faster then you are . You will have to make sacrifices to win ,but what you choose to sacrifice and how much is up to us . I belive that both sides can come to an agreement . We just have to play this game right .

Just an observation but has Obama and company came to any agreement with conservatives lately? Are you assuming this time will be different?
Title: Re: Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
Post by: ifight2protect on January 12, 2013, 07:26:07 PM
Just an observation but has Obama and company came to any agreement with conservatives lately? Are you assuming this time will be different?

Lately?!?!  Let's try ever. Whenever you here "compromise, open, and/or honest" come from the left that means we are losing something (be it freedom or money) and they are not going to stick to the deal. They are patiently picking everything apart just like they did in Britain like this video points out.
Title: Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
Post by: 338KID on January 12, 2013, 07:28:04 PM
Not quiet ass-u-me-ing anything but , we to better start getting involved in this "game" . If not we might as well bend over and kiss it good bye
Title: Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
Post by: Bunker on January 12, 2013, 07:44:21 PM
I think from what I see the NRA and many gun groups and 2A advocates are involved and engaged but just look at Biden...he has the "noted" attitude when people bring up good suggestions or fruitful discussion, and that is the guy providing recommendations to Obama and also helped craft the 1994 assault weapons ban. These guys have an agenda and I believe they will push forward irregardless. Maybe they won't pursue everything they want but they will push, and my fear is potentially by executive authority. JMHO
Title: Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
Post by: 338KID on January 12, 2013, 08:09:46 PM
I think from what I see the NRA and many gun groups and 2A advocates are involved and engaged but just look at Biden...he has the "noted" attitude when people bring up good suggestions or fruitful discussion, and that is the guy providing recommendations to Obama and also helped craft the 1994 assault weapons ban. These guys have an agenda and I believe they will push forward irregardless. Maybe they won't pursue everything they want but they will push, and my fear is potentially by execution authority. JMHO
You sound spot on . I hope for us your wrong.
Title: Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
Post by: mln41 on January 12, 2013, 08:18:00 PM
he's not wrong,  you can see if on Biden's face.   They are basically smug bullys with power that think they can boss us around.  The best way I know to stop a bully is to stand up to them
Title: Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
Post by: Aiea78 on January 13, 2013, 03:11:08 AM
They will not quit and will rehash bans forever even given studies and statistics showing the last "AWB" did jack squat against crime.  We are in for the fight of our lifetime - and all free people who follow.  The Founding Fathers brought us the gift of a 5,000 year leap in the Constitution and Bill of Rights and in just a short time we are on the verge of losing it. 

As the First Amendment protects modern digital communications - in like kind so does the Second protect our modern arms.   

See you at the checkpoint, comrades.