So you don't think this can happen in America? (Read 9591 times)

ifight2protect

So you don't think this can happen in America?
« on: January 12, 2013, 11:36:38 AM »
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

hnl.flyboy

Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 03:22:03 PM »
I totally believe it could happen in the US, Hawaii in particular.  We have 1,000,000 registered guns (rough estimate 300,000 gun owners) in Hawaii, yet only 8,000 members of the NRA and even less who are willing to go out and show support for the 2nd amendment for an hour or two.
LEX MALLA, LEX NULLA

FPC, SAF Life, HDF Life, GOA, HRA, Fun Factory VIP

mln41

Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 05:56:24 PM »
more people need to see this video
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) Psalm 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

mln41

Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 05:56:58 PM »
you're right,  too many sheep in HI, not enough sheep dogs
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) Psalm 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

338KID

Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 06:15:17 PM »
you're right,  too many sheep in HI, not enough sheep dogs
I'm an sheep in a wolf's clothing
Fast is fine , accuracy is final

mln41

Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2013, 06:24:15 PM »
I'm an sheep in a wolf's clothing

I'd rather be a wolf in sheeps clothing

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) Psalm 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

338KID

Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2013, 06:27:37 PM »
I'd rather be a wolf in sheeps clothing
Yup ,but people are already expecting that
Fast is fine , accuracy is final

Bunker

Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2013, 06:30:53 PM »
I like what the guy says at the end...."Freedom is only meant for those who have the guts to defend it."

hnl.flyboy

Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2013, 06:31:21 PM »
I'm an sheep in a wolf's clothing
I'd rather be a wolf in sheeps clothing
Yup ,but people are already expecting that

 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
LEX MALLA, LEX NULLA

FPC, SAF Life, HDF Life, GOA, HRA, Fun Factory VIP

BananaClip

Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2013, 06:35:44 PM »
DAMN IT!!!!!!! I WISH AMERICA WOULD WAKE UP!!!!!!!!
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth"- Genesis1:1 KJV

"The Truth Shall Set You Free"

"Once Blind But Now i See"

mln41

Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2013, 06:38:06 PM »
Yup ,but people are already expecting that

I take back what I said about sheep
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) Psalm 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

338KID

Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2013, 06:47:33 PM »
DAMN IT!!!!!!! I WISH AMERICA WOULD WAKE UP!!!!!!!!
Americans are lazy . They want everything done for them . We think that we sit on top of a pedestal when compared to others . If everyone ain't in, then we all better move out of the way .
Fast is fine , accuracy is final

Bunker

Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2013, 07:00:45 PM »
DAMN IT!!!!!!! I WISH AMERICA WOULD WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

Seems like we are becoming more and more of an entitlement nation with our constitutional rights being infringed on with no end in sight thanks to Obama and cast. I too wish America would wake up.

338KID

Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2013, 07:11:47 PM »
I think that its not the fact that Americans are not aware . I see it as a game of chess , bad thing is the guy you are playing is a lot smarteur & faster then you are . You will have to make sacrifices to win ,but what you choose to sacrifice and how much is up to us . I belive that both sides can come to an agreement . We just have to play this game right .
Fast is fine , accuracy is final

Bunker

Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2013, 07:18:08 PM »
I think that its not the fact that Americans are not aware . I see it as a game of chess , bad thing is the guy you are playing is a lot smarteur & faster then you are . You will have to make sacrifices to win ,but what you choose to sacrifice and how much is up to us . I belive that both sides can come to an agreement . We just have to play this game right .

Just an observation but has Obama and company came to any agreement with conservatives lately? Are you assuming this time will be different?

ifight2protect

Re: Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2013, 07:26:07 PM »
Just an observation but has Obama and company came to any agreement with conservatives lately? Are you assuming this time will be different?

Lately?!?!  Let's try ever. Whenever you here "compromise, open, and/or honest" come from the left that means we are losing something (be it freedom or money) and they are not going to stick to the deal. They are patiently picking everything apart just like they did in Britain like this video points out.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

338KID

Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2013, 07:28:04 PM »
Not quiet ass-u-me-ing anything but , we to better start getting involved in this "game" . If not we might as well bend over and kiss it good bye
Fast is fine , accuracy is final

Bunker

Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2013, 07:44:21 PM »
I think from what I see the NRA and many gun groups and 2A advocates are involved and engaged but just look at Biden...he has the "noted" attitude when people bring up good suggestions or fruitful discussion, and that is the guy providing recommendations to Obama and also helped craft the 1994 assault weapons ban. These guys have an agenda and I believe they will push forward irregardless. Maybe they won't pursue everything they want but they will push, and my fear is potentially by executive authority. JMHO
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 08:14:34 PM by Bunker »

338KID

Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2013, 08:09:46 PM »
I think from what I see the NRA and many gun groups and 2A advocates are involved and engaged but just look at Biden...he has the "noted" attitude when people bring up good suggestions or fruitful discussion, and that is the guy providing recommendations to Obama and also helped craft the 1994 assault weapons ban. These guys have an agenda and I believe they will push forward irregardless. Maybe they won't pursue everything they want but they will push, and my fear is potentially by execution authority. JMHO
You sound spot on . I hope for us your wrong.
Fast is fine , accuracy is final

mln41

Re: So you don't think this can happen in America?
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2013, 08:18:00 PM »
he's not wrong,  you can see if on Biden's face.   They are basically smug bullys with power that think they can boss us around.  The best way I know to stop a bully is to stand up to them
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) Psalm 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.