Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - spoolin2hi

Pages: [1]
1
OGC Tactical / Re: Black Friday Master List
« on: November 25, 2015, 01:31:07 PM »
Nice. Crossing my fingers for Glock specials.
2
Firearms and Accessories / Re: Shotgun 00 loads for HD?
« on: January 31, 2014, 07:15:31 PM »
Thanks for all the info. New to the shotgun world. I'll look into #4 buckshot.
3
Firearms and Accessories / Re: Shotgun 00 loads for HD?
« on: January 30, 2014, 07:59:06 PM »
spoolin Check your inbox

I sent you a PM back. LMK thanks
4
Firearms and Accessories / Re: Shotgun 00 loads for HD?
« on: January 30, 2014, 07:49:54 PM »
Hey thanks guys. So far I tried Sports Authority, OGC, Sec Hawaii,and X-ring Firearms for the Federal 00 buckshot with flight control wad and they dont carry them in stock.
5
Firearms and Accessories / Shotgun 00 loads for HD?
« on: January 30, 2014, 07:30:21 PM »
Hey I was just curious what you all have in your shotguns for HD? I currently have Speer 00 8-pellet buckshot. I was trying to look for the Federal 00 Buckshot with Flight control wad but cant find anyone that carries it on island. Do any of you know of a LGS that sells this? If not, any recommendations for HD loads? Any particular brands you favor? Thanks.
6
OGC Tactical / Re: 2014 New Year Sale Requests - Ask for what you want!
« on: December 27, 2013, 10:09:35 PM »
Looking for a deal on a remington 870 with 7-shot capacity. LMK price for different versions and what you can do. Thanks.
7
General Discussion / Re: Kokohead Shooting Complex Closed 12/17/11
« on: December 17, 2011, 10:03:42 AM »
Damn, that sucks. Please keep me posted... I was planning on going tomorrow on the rifle side. 
8
Firearms and Accessories / Re: Maverick 88 Security?
« on: November 24, 2011, 02:48:05 PM »
Hey, Sports Authority has an H & R 12 ga pump with short barrel for $149.00--check out today's black friday ad.  That's about the cheapest you'll ever see a 12 ga pump.

Thanks... looking at the reviews. I may just pick it up.
9
Firearms and Accessories / Re: Maverick 88 Security?
« on: November 20, 2011, 09:37:00 PM »
Thanks everyone for the quick replies. I will probably just put a light on it. saw its on sale at sports authority for $190.00 plus $25 off coupon. Is $360 for Remington 870 tactical express a good deal?
10
Firearms and Accessories / Maverick 88 Security?
« on: November 20, 2011, 07:35:30 PM »
Hey 2A,

         I was looking to buy my first shotgun for home defense. I've done my research but I was curious as your opinion on this. Or should I just save my money and buy a Remington 870 tactical express? Thanks in advance.
11
OGC Tactical / Re: OGC MOVES TO NEW HOURS!
« on: November 17, 2011, 11:32:14 AM »
Great news!!!! Looking forward to your Black Friday sale, I can't wait =)
Pages: [1]