what pistol holster do you have for your battle belt? (Read 26065 times)

dirtylickins

  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1619
  • Total likes: 141
  • I carry a gun... Cause carrying a cop is too heavy
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: what pistol holster do you have for your battle belt?
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2013, 08:52:18 PM »
I've been running a griffon industries and just got an OTG Sidewinder.
nice two good set ups. I also use a cr speed myself

hop2it

Re: what pistol holster do you have for your battle belt?
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2013, 08:17:55 PM »
Selling my Brokos War Belt!

macsak

Re: what pistol holster do you have for your battle belt?
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2013, 09:58:47 PM »
post it up in the classifieds!
what size? how much?

Selling my Brokos War Belt!

Cruton1225

Re: what pistol holster do you have for your battle belt?
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2013, 12:49:27 PM »
Bota-CS1

How did you attach your Griffion Industries holster to your warbelt?