92% of left wing Berlin activists live with parents (Read 1946 times)

Jl808

92% of left wing Berlin activists live with parents
« on: July 15, 2017, 05:59:03 AM »
Study of Berlin left wing activists finds that 92% still live with their parents, 1/3 unemployed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html#ixzz4mjwxjSWT
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Inspector

Re: 92% of left wing Berlin activists live with parents
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 06:37:55 AM »
Study of Berlin left wing activists finds that 92% still live with their parents, 1/3 unemployed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html#ixzz4mjwxjSWT
If true, the sad thing about this is these activists kids are going to be lost when their parents die. Or maybe even worse, will abandoned their parents when they can no longer support their kids.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

RSN172

Re: 92% of left wing Berlin activists live with parents
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 09:51:53 AM »
I would advise these poor misguided kids to move to Oahu.  Our governor will take care of them.
Happily living in Puna