I think this is a direct threat to the POTUS (Read 2677 times)

ren

Deeds Not Words

oldfart

Re: I think this is a direct threat to the POTUS
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 08:58:54 AM »
Don't know who that is, and don't care.
Looking at the comments, apparently lots of people don't know who that is either. Lol.
What, Me Worry?

changemyoil66

Re: I think this is a direct threat to the POTUS
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 09:49:48 AM »
Until he gets kidnapped and ask Trump for help.  If I were Trump I would say tuff luck.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: I think this is a direct threat to the POTUS
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 11:42:10 AM »
Don't know who that is, and don't care.
Looking at the comments, apparently lots of people don't know who that is either. Lol.

He had a show on the Travel Channel called Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations.  He'd travel all over the US and other countries eating foods and recipes unique to that location.

It ran for 9 seasons between 2005-2012.  I think I watched half an episode twice while channel surfing.  Rather boring.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Bourdain:_No_Reservations
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

suka

Re: I think this is a direct threat to the POTUS
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 12:54:44 PM »
Ive watched number of his shows since the 2000, very funny guy and swears a lot on some of his shows.  Im surprised he is a liberal.

oldfart

Re: I think this is a direct threat to the POTUS
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2017, 01:25:52 PM »
He had a show on the Travel Channel called Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations.  He'd travel all over the US and other countries eating foods and recipes unique to that location.

It ran for 9 seasons between 2005-2012.  I think I watched half an episode twice while channel surfing.  Rather boring.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Bourdain:_No_Reservations
....
Now I know who that is......I still don't care😁
What, Me Worry?

aieahound

Re: I think this is a direct threat to the POTUS
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2017, 01:38:51 PM »
Ive watched number of his shows since the 2000, very funny guy and swears a lot on some of his shows.  Im surprised he is a liberal.

+1

Guys hilarious. He probably hates Hilary too.

Hard not to think Trump's a knucklehead at this point.
Nothing to do with his policies.

We were watching a real excerpt from one of his rally speeches and my daughter thought it was an SNL skit.