Game of Thrones predictions (Read 5181 times)

zippz

Game of Thrones predictions
« on: April 22, 2019, 09:39:27 AM »
Some of my predictions on how the series ends.  It supposed to be a bloodbath season with many of the main chars dying.

Dany becomes a tyrant and goes insane, Jon kills her.  Jon gets the throne and gives independence to the 7 kingdoms.

The white Walker kills another dragon.  The 2 other dragons die fighting each other.

Cersei has Tyrion killed.  Jamie kills Cersei for revenge and to end the war.

Arya dies trying to kill the night king.

Theon dies heroicly trying to save Bran from the night king.

Bran does some sort of magic thing to kill the night king.

Sansa takes over as the Queen of the North.

Brianne dies doing something heroic out of loyalty







« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 09:53:26 AM by zippz »

macsak

Re: Game of Thrones predictions
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 09:46:50 AM »
Some of my predictions on how the series ends.

Dany becomes a tyrant and goes insane, Jon kills her.  Jon gets the throne and gives independence to the 7 kingdoms.

The white Walker kills another dragon.  The 2 other dragons die fighting each other.

Cersei has Tyrion killed.  Jamie kills Cersei for revenge and to end the war.

Arya dies trying to kill the night king.

Theon dies heroicly trying to save Bran from the night king.

Bran does some sort of magic thing to kill the night king.

Sansa takes over as the Queen of the North.

Brianne dies doing something heroic out of loyalty.

darth vader is luke's father...

hvybarrels

Re: Game of Thrones predictions
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 10:41:15 AM »
I just want to see the big white dog eat some zombies
The most effective prison is the one where you can’t see the bars.

changemyoil66

Re: Game of Thrones predictions
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 12:50:13 PM »
Never watched the series.  Last time I listen to the population and watched a series, I was let down twice.  Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Game of Thrones predictions
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2019, 01:37:43 PM »
Never watched the series.  Last time I listen to the population and watched a series, I was let down twice.  Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead.

There are some very nice documentaries on the History channel.  Everybody has their "cup of tea."   :wave:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

changemyoil66

Re: Game of Thrones predictions
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2019, 02:15:51 PM »
There are some very nice documentaries on the History channel.  Everybody has their "cup of tea."   :wave:

 Mrs CMO and I do enjoy the Punisher series on Netflix.  Didn't start season 2 yet.  Waiting for a longer holiday.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Game of Thrones predictions
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2019, 02:50:46 PM »
Mrs CMO and I do enjoy the Punisher series on Netflix.  Didn't start season 2 yet.  Waiting for a longer holiday.

And I thought The Punisher series sucked, which was validated when the series wasn't renewed for more seasons.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a follower of other people's opinions. I've routinely made a point to see movies critics hated. I normally liked the ones they warned against.

I don't know if you started watching TWD from the beginning, but some who started in later seasons without catching up on previous ones didn't get as "into" it.

Breaking Bad was so-so for me. Never saw the hoopla over it.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

robtmc

Re: Game of Thrones predictions
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2019, 05:18:29 PM »
Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead.

Same here, ignored both.  "The Ship" was a huge disappointment after the first season.

Did enjoy Deadwood, Justified, and The Americans, so there have been a few that got my interest. 

Other than Netflix DVDs, that has been the extent of TV for me for some years now.

zippz

Re: Game of Thrones predictions
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2019, 12:33:09 PM »
GOT betting odds - https://www.bovada.lv/sports/entertainment/game-of-thrones-specials

Who Will Rule Westeros At The End Of Season 8?
Jon Snow +225
Bran Stark +300
Sansa Stark +500
Daenarys Targaryen +550
Gendry +650
The Night King +1200
Petyr Baelish +1400
Samwell Tarly +1500
Tyrion Lannister +1500
Arya Stark +2000
Jon And Daenerys' Baby +2000
Cersei Lannister +2500
Jaime Lannister +2500
Varys +5000
Davos Seaworth +7000
Brienne Of Tarth +10000
Bronn +10000
Euron Greyjoy +10000
Jaqen H'ghar +10000
Jorah Mormont +10000
Melisandre +10000
Beric Dondarrion +12500
Daario Naharis +12500
The Hound +12500
Gilly +15000
The Mountain +15000
Theon Greyjoy +15000
Tormund Giantsbane +15000
Yara Greyjoy +15000

Will Arya Wear Littlefinger's Face?
Yes +170
No -250

Will Tyrion Ride A Dragon?
Yes +200
No -300

What Will Bran Warg Into Next?
Raven EVEN
Dragon +250
Other +400
Wolf +400
Human +600

changemyoil66

Re: Game of Thrones predictions
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2019, 12:38:49 PM »
And I thought The Punisher series sucked, which was validated when the series wasn't renewed for more seasons.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a follower of other people's opinions. I've routinely made a point to see movies critics hated. I normally liked the ones they warned against.

I don't know if you started watching TWD from the beginning, but some who started in later seasons without catching up on previous ones didn't get as "into" it.

Breaking Bad was so-so for me. Never saw the hoopla over it.

I only watched the 1st episode of TWD and didnt care for it.  They lost me where the racist guy hits the black dude and the black dude doesn't kill him.  In a land with no laws, he should have shot him.

Breaking Bad I was forced to watch sort of.  I downloaded the entire series and watched it while I was doing cardio for my bodybuilding comp.  So 1 hour cardio a day, 7x a week.  That was when I watched the Sarah Connor Chornicals after I was done with BB.  I enjoyed that.

The Americans I enjoyed.

The Last Ship lost me after the 1st season.

hvybarrels

Re: Game of Thrones predictions
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2019, 08:15:40 PM »
It's been two episodes of hugs and snuggles so far this season. I have this feeling lots of characters we love are going to die tomorrow. George Martin knows that's a big part of what keeps us coming back for more.
The most effective prison is the one where you can’t see the bars.

zippz

Re: Game of Thrones predictions
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2019, 08:46:13 PM »
It's been two episodes of hugs and snuggles so far this season. I have this feeling lots of characters we love are going to die tomorrow. George Martin knows that's a big part of what keeps us coming back for more.

And the nude scenes

zippz

Re: Game of Thrones predictions
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2019, 03:12:31 PM »
Showtime.  Big battle ahead.

Q

Re: Game of Thrones predictions
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2019, 03:48:10 PM »
.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 09:18:55 PM by Q »

zippz

Re: Game of Thrones predictions
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2019, 04:40:10 PM »
I like this ending better than the one in Endgame.

hvybarrels

Re: Game of Thrones predictions
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2019, 07:36:59 AM »
And of course didn't get to see the direwolf eat any zombies. So much for getting a big dog.
The most effective prison is the one where you can’t see the bars.

drck1000

Re: Game of Thrones predictions
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2019, 11:32:26 AM »
I am just looking forward to the battle between the Mountain and the Hound. 

Don't really care if Cersei dies.  Just want Euron to die horribly. 

Will Bronn kill Tyrion with a bolt?  Seems like the pattern of death, but I hope not.